*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1863587-Car-Accident
Important!
*Trash* This item is in your Recycling Bin

Purging this item will permanently remove it from Writing.Com.

Change your mind?  Undelete this item.
by Boomer
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1863587
This is not a true story, I've just made it up for my friends to enjoy!
The car went hurtling down the road, out of control. I was walking home with my sister, when I finally saw death, in the form of a drunk driver. Screaming, I shoved my sister out of the way. Her innocent eyes were glaring at me, as she struck the black asphalt. I should've run, but the headlights froze me. Right before impact, my life flashed before my eyes. I saw myself as a chubby baby and my dad's regretful eyes as he walked out the door, never to return. My vision shattered, as the car barreled in to me. My fragile body flipped over, as my head struck the road. My body was on fire, as my bones crashed against each other. Struggling, I fought through the pain, and looked up at the fleeing car. As a pool of blood started to form, I raised my middle finger towards it, letting out my aggression. This act of defiance sapped my strength, and then came more pain than I had ever felt. I could hear sirens, and my sister sobbing, as she ran to me. Finally, I reached equilibrium. The pain evaporated, and my head fell backwards. A crooked smile broke out on my mangled face. Peaceful sleep was finally going to come for me.

Possibly more to come.
© Copyright 2012 Boomer (boomersooner1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1863587-Car-Accident