*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1860943-Louise
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: NPL · Other · Other · #1860943
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Louise was walking home it was late at night and no one was around. She became worried and scared she heard noises and then she heard a different noise and a bright light she looked up and there was something coming from the sky. She was entranced and chose not to move and that was a mistake when it hit her. She was struck down by it and knocked out.
She awoke some time later and something was different and it was unusual. She looked and the object was gone she sat up and there it was on her stomach much smaller than before. She noticed when she looked around it was not the object but she that had changed. She had grown, still fully clothed she could see above the trees while she was sitting up, if she stood up people in houses around her might be able to see her. She decided to crawl home the trees would keep her covered. She began and kept as low as possible as she did, but she still had a while to go if she could walk it would take minutes but she couldn’t stand up. After awhile she heard talking and it was getting closer she laid down, hoping they wouldn’t see her.
As they came past she could see they were teenagers and it would be hard to miss her, a large group of them passed. She knew one of them would see her and that is exactly what happened as one of them began to scream. She went on instinct and grabbed him and the rest of the group. She couldn’t be found who knows what would happen to her if anyone discovered her.
“Stop screaming please, I couldn’t let you go away knowing I was here what if you told someone I just cant let that happen.”
They all began screaming.
“We wont tell anyone, please don’t hurt us.”
“I cant risk it I have to do something.”
She thought for a minute and if she let them go she couldn’t trust them she might get caught and the world would know. She needed to make sure they did nothing and there was only one way to do that and part of her wanted to do it.
“Im sorry but there is only one thing I can do.”
They knew what she was talking about and they begged her not to do it.
“I will make it quick.”
She looked away smiling mischievously and seductively.
Then she thought how she should do it, the easiest way would be under her shoe quickly but she should crush them with her hand of even eat them. However there was enough of them to try everything and in the end that it what she decided.
She kept them all in one hand and took one out and just squeezed, he was crushed easily her hand was huge compared to him. Next she stood up and she put one on the floor quickly flattening him under her shoe. She didn’t show it but she was enjoying it. Then she grabbed one and threw them in her mouth swallowing quickly.
© Copyright 2012 jsmith28 (jsmith28 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1860943-Louise