*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1848005-Part-of-a-story-Im-working-on
Rated: 18+ · Novel · Tragedy · #1848005
Evelyn lives a hard life and is only 17. This is part of her story. *mature content*
I walked down the street. It was probably 10pm, maybe 10:30. I walked along the dark sidewalk as store lights would shut off right before I walked past the given store. 'I wish my phone wasn't dead. Then I'd know for sure what time it is, and I'd be able to call Max and get him to pick me up.' But I figured I'd be okay walking home. At least until someone could bring me home.
I turned a corner and kept walking. I could have sworn it was getting darker by the second, aside from the store lights going out. That's when I begin to panic. 'There's no reason to be scared. I'm just being a spaz,' I told myself and keep walking. Suddenly a building caught my eye and I realized it is a restaurant that I recognize. Relief had set in and I began to determine the quickest way home. 'There's an ally somewhere around here I think...and I could go for a shortcut.' I quickly eyed my surroundings, found the ally, and took a step forward only to stop dead in my tracks. 'What was that? Did I just see a shadow? No. No, now I'm just seeing things. That's just what I need. To scare myself some more. Don't freak yourself out Evelyn. Just relax. You'll be home in no time...stupid paranoia,' I told myself and took another step forward.
A hand grabbed my throat and pulled me backwards into the ally. A scream got caught in my throat as I struggled against the hand. Quickly I was pulled around, shoved against the wall, then slapped across the face. I stopped trying to scream. I was frightened beyond all belief and unable to function. My body had went into shock. Completely incapable of moving. Or trying to escape. My assailant easily took advantage of this moment. I closed my eyes in a futile attempt to protect myself in the only way possible. This was when I began to hear the sound of ripping clothes. The cold outdoor air wrapped around my half naked chest and I shivered once. I felt a cold object against my leg. Then it sunk in that my pants had been cut off of me. They were taken from me and thrown. But I continued to stand there, still not understanding what was happening to me.
I felt a tug on my underwear as my bra was unhooked. The bra was also thrown into the dark abyss of the ally and I felt he knife against my lower abdomen.
That's when the clarity kicked in, my body could move once more and I made the dumb mistake of jerking my body to try and get away. The knife cuts into my skin and I felt a searing pain. I let out a noise that is somewhere between a yelp and a scream. The hand hits me across the face again. Harder this time. It stung. But nowhere near the pain I experienced as the wound on my abdomen seared as the blood poured out. The hands threw me back against the frigid ally wall. The cold made my skin burn and my head hurt from smacking it. Through my pain I realized that something was touching me right below my abdominal cut. My assailant picked me up and wrapped my legs around their hips.
I squirmed trying to break free. I heard a low growl that made me pause just long enough for my attacker - whom had clearly been male - shoved himself inside of me. Ear-piercing screams finally came out as I felt my hymen break. But as soon as the screams had left my throat, something else found my throat. He grabbed my neck in one hand and pushed me against the wall, stifling my screams once again.
I thought I was going to pass out. The 20 seconds or so that passed had felt like hours to my brain. But I should have known my rapist wouldn't back down from the challenge of a conscious victim. The hand let go of me but there was no time to regain my breath. I felt lips against mine. I tried to push away, but couldn't.
© Copyright 2012 Nicole_Williams (williamsnicole at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1848005-Part-of-a-story-Im-working-on