*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1840245-Sabrina
by Izzy
Rated: 13+ · Draft · Other · #1840245
A quick draft for a story a friend wanted.
The knock on the door rang faintly in her ears, the noise not acknowledged in the slightest bit. Her deep blue eyes peered not at the door, but past it. Beyond the door. Beyond the one who knocked on it. Farther, farther they looked. Till there was no farther to look. The knocking became more urgent.
"I know your home. I will bust down this door Bunny, don't you think I won't." After hearing her own nickname, she blinked snapping out of her trance.
"I'm coming Xavier... Calm down, I don't need to pay for a broken door."
"Better be coming..." she heard him grumble outside. She went to open the door, and was pushed back by the door swinging open as soon as it was unlocked, and Xavier bursting in. "What do you want, Xavier? You know there's nothing more I have to give you." She muttered the words, not really caring why he was here. The man ran to her bedroom and started to tearing through her stuff, searching.
"It's not here!!" he wailed. Looking more distressed than ever. She watched him silently, not caring what he could find. She burned it all. "Where is it? Where's the ring?" He said, now coming closer to her. She looked up at him and smiled, that sweet innocent smile he had so easily fell for.
"Ring? Oh, you must be mistaken. You never gave me a ring."
His eyes widened, not in shock, but in rage. He inched closer, towering over her.
His cruel eyes narrowed as he spoke. "If you won't tell me, I'll show myself..." He grabbed her but still she didn't fight. Did not care. Her eyes flickered to his mouth, searching for his fangs, but she only caught a glance of his eyes, determined and angry, before everything went black.
**********************************************************************************
Sabrina sat at the lunch table, staring at the tray in front of her with not the slightest of interest. Her friends then came. They always did, no matter how much she wanted them to stay away they came. They crowded around, taking any free seats till the table was full. She heard bits of chatter and gossip. They all stayed around her but never bother to speak to her.
"Rina!! Over here!!" Sabrina looked up at the voice and smiled relieved. She immediately left the table, tray and all, to go to him. He always knew when something was wrong, it was strange and all but she didn't mind. "Wanna go outside?" She asked, flashing her a smile.
"Always."

Outside, Sabrina looked over the football field. A few boys were practicing for the game tomorrow, other were watching them. She looked up at the boy who had helped her. Her savior. "So Keekee, what brings you here?" She smirked, seeing his face flush at the question. He hated his name. So she called him Keekee. Everyone else knew him by David, but she knew him all too well. He shook his head at her.
"You know I don't like being called that in..public.." he glanced around to make sure no one heard her little comment.
"Relax. No one heard me. To excited about the game tomorrow, remember?"
"I suppose," he said, giving a slight nod. Then turned his attention back to the football players. She sighed, something was wrong. Again.
"Suppose your gonna not tell me what's wrong, again." She spoke slowly, and it wasn't a question. He didn't tell her much. She guessed it was for her own good. She felt him nudge her and she looked up.
"I got tickets to Rise Against, wanna come?" She considered it. It wasn't her favorite band but was close.
"Who else is coming?" She asked, actually curious. He knew she didn't like a lot of people. His face then got a really awkward look.
"Well..actually...I was thinking just us." She looked at him and smiled.
"Sounds fun. When?"
**************************************************************************
Xavier got an evil look in his eye. This was so not worth his time.
"Please, sir. I didn't mean to do anything that was against your wishes. My daughter didn't know the graveyard was off limits." He just shook his head at the woman's plea.
"You know the rules very well. Perhaps, you aren't responsible enough to watch over your own children." He then smiled. The smile that was so dark, so full of evil, that it could chill you down to the very bone. The woman froze, awaiting her punishment. "Bring her out." he called, his voice sweet and happy. His servants then brought in the young girl, just turned four. She looked at her mom then at Xavier, a look of arrogance in her eyes. He smiled at her. "What were you doing in the graveyard today?"
She looked at him, a bored expression on her face. "I just wanted to find daddy. He visits me, you know. He told me if I went to the graveyard I'd see him."
The cruel, dark prince nodded, then knelt before the young girl. "And do you know what punishments are for stepping into my graveyard?" She shook her head. "Well, you see. The punishment is death. But obviously, you were unaware of my rules. And who's fault do you think that is?" She girl just stared at him silently. He snapped his fingered and a horrible scream started, ringing through the room. The small girl looked around the dark prince to find her mother was being attacked. Men with knives stabbing at her arms and missing, from her moms flailing. The girls eyes turned black.
"Stop!" she shrieked, truly angry. The prince was taken aback at the young girls outburst.
"Stop." he mimicked, his servants stopping. The girl looked at him with pure fury. "But she deserves it, dear." The girl shook her head. He snapped his fingers again. There were no screams this time, but she knew her mom was good as dead. The girl put her hands on her hips.
"Who's supposed to take care of me now huh?"
He motioned her to her servants."They'll see to it you get to the servants building safely." She glared at him for a moment before turning and walking to them.
"Fine."
© Copyright 2012 Izzy (izzyvamp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1840245-Sabrina