*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1834536-A-New-Prey-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Thoth
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1834536
The hunter torture his prey some more.
Donald awoke from his sleep, still tied to the ceiling and his legs shackled to the floor. He hoped it was all a bad dream but it turns out it was real indeed. He struggled in his bonds but quickly gave up as he knew there was no way out of them. He heard foot steps coming down the stairs and saw peter, wearing nothing but dirty jeans and his black dirty boots. His fat pot belly jiggle around as he walked towards his prey, his smell was still strong, he probably did not even shower.. “Good Morning!, slept well?” The hunter asked sarcastically as he grinned. “Please let me go, I did not do anything wrong to you. I do not deserve this.” Donald said in a pleading voice. The hunter laughed “Go ahead and beg for your life, when I decide to eat someone, I goona eat them. But I will not eat ya yet, tomorrow I will though.” Peter said grinning at his prey and licking his lips.

Donald looked on in fear and still tried his best not to breath too much and inhale the stale scent of the hunter. The hunter walked around behind Donald unshackled his legs and quickly held them together as he shackled them together. He did the same to his arms and held Donald to the floor and used his weight as Donald violently tried to struggle to get free. He stood up and looked at Donald, “Now that is better. Today you are going to experience this bear body some more and what it is capable of.” He said as he lifted Donald up and carried him over his shoulder up stairs. He came up from the basement and walked through the living room and Donald could only get a quick glance of the area. It looked like a log cabin, there was a couch next to a fire place and there were no electric lamps and only lanterns. The entire living room was messy and had paper and such things all over the place. It also had a musky smell unlike the basement. Peter carried Donald into the bed room and laid him on the floor. The room was also messy, the bed was not made ups as the sheets were hanging off the bed and he had dirty clothes lying all over the floor. “Well here is me bedroom. Time to have a little fun with ya.” Peter said grinning.

He sat on his bed as it creaked under his weight. His belly flop up and down as he patted it with his hand. “You are going to worship me body and get a good taste and smell of what this body has to offer before you go inside of it tomorrow.” Peter said smiling, Donald struggled in his bonds, “You fucking BASTARD!!” Donald yelled at him. Peter grabbed Donald’s head and shoved it into his belly. “Be quiet and licked me belly. Taste it and smell it, and go ahead and bite if ya want, that will just make it even more pleasurable for me.” Peter said laughing. Donald let out muffled grunts as his face was pressed against the hunters blubber. He decided not to make the predator too angry and started to lick his belly. The taste was salty and sour from the hunters sweat and his belly smelled musky. Peter moaned as he guided Donald’s head over his fat belly and stuck Donald’s head into his belly button. Donald reluctantly licked at the hunters belly button and nearly retched from the taste.

Donald did this for about two hours and then Peter’s stomach growled and he laughed as he put Donald’s ear against his belly. “Ya hear that? That’s me belly growling for some food. Those two campers from last night are already digested and more fat for me belly. You will shared their fate soon, don’t worry just enjoy yourself for now.” Peter said grinning as he stood up and grabbed Donald and dragged him into the living room and laid him near the kitchen doorway. “Time for some lunch well more like brunch, I will give ya something too do not worry.” The hunter said as he went into the kitchen and began to fix some food. Donald heard cooking sounds as his stomach started to growl too from not eating anything since last night. Peter came back into the living room and sat three plates of food on the table. It contained, everything from bacon, eggs, ham, donuts, hash brown, and pancakes. “Are you seriously going to eat all of that??” Donald said in astonishment. “Course I am, I do it all the time. How else do I feed this bear gut of mine?” He said rubbing his gut. He began to dig into his food and he ate like a messy pig and did not swallow much but merely slurped his food down. Donald looked on in astonishment as he heard Peter let out grunts and moans from eating his food.

Peter let out a big burp as he licked his lips and his fingers. “That was good, but I still have room for more, but that is for later.” Peter picked up the empty plates and walked into the kitchen and came back with a bowl of mashed potatoes and some chunks of meat. He dropped it on the floor in front Donald, “Eat up, that is the last meal you will ever get, so enjoy it.” Peter said as he walked over to the couch and sat down. Donald glared at Peter but was too scared to try and argue about it. “Do I get a spoon or something?” Donald asked “Nah, use your face.” Peter said laughing. Donald mumbled under his breath and begin to eat the mashed potatoes. His face got messy but he did enjoy it was quite good. After about ten minutes he finished the entire bowl, his face messy like a child’s. Peter got up and walk over to the bowl and through it into the sink with the rest of the dishes and returned to Donald. “Ya got some still on your face, we must not let that go to waste now should we.” Peter grinned as he pushed Donald to the floor and he sat on his chest. Donald groan in pain from all of the weight of the bear that was sitting on him and even found it a little hard to breath. Peter grabbed Donalds face and began to lick the mashed potatoes that was on his chin, nose, and mouth off. He then gave Donald a big kiss and Donald could taste the remains of food in Peter’s mouth and groaned in humiliation. “Peter stood up and smiled, well that was good.” Peter said smiling. He went into the kitchen and got a bottle of a dark yellow liquid. “Here’s something to wash it down with.” He said as he open the bottle and shoved it into Donalds mouth. He nearly retched from the strong bitter and salty taste and realized it was urine and likely Peter’s. He continued to gulp down the foul tasting liquid till there was no more. Peter stood up and smiled “That’s a good boy.” Peter said as he walked back into the kitchen and came back out and head into his room.

He returned holding some duct tape, a pair of his thick dirty wool socks, and a dirty and slightly soiled underwear. He sat back on Peter’s chest and grinned. “Here something for you smell and enjoy till I get back from doing some more hunting.” said Peter. Donald shook his head as he could smell the dirty clothing. “No god please DON’!!” Donald pleaded but they went unheard as Peter placed on of the socks over Donald’s nose. Donald retched from the strong stench and struggled violently to get it off of his face. Peter had a big grin on his face and got hard inside of his jeans. He removed the socks from his nose and shoved it and the other sock into his mouth and taped it shut. The socks tasted horrible as much as they smell and taste the nasty toe jam which was salty and foul. “Time for finale, I wore these thing yesterday and have not washed them in about two weeks. So enjoy them for the time being.” He said and he opened them up wide and placed them over Donald’s head and taped them to make sure they would stay on. Donald almost vomited the moment they went over his face and he inhaled the scat stain on his underwear, but he barely managed to hold it back. “Alright, I will be back in a few hours so have fun.” Peter said as he walked Donald heard him walked to wards the door, opened it and grabbed what sounded like his gun and left. Donald was still struggling and trying his hardest not to breath so much and prevent himself from vomiting. After about 10 minutes Donald felt tired and slowly fell asleep.

Donald awoke as he heard the front door open. He had no idea how long he had been out and moaned into his sock gag, the smell and taste still stayed with him but was now not as strong. He felt two thuds hit the floor and heard footsteps coming towards him. His underwear was pulled off and he looked up to see Peter grinning and slightly sweaty. It was a little dark outside and may have been around 6:00, he had slept for a while indeed. “Good that you are awake, I want you to meet my two meals for dinner tonight.” Peter said as he pointed towards two guys who where on the floor unconscious. They were around their early 30’s and looked to weight about the same as Donald. Peter quickly walked over to them stripped them naked and bound them with duck tape. He pulled up a chair in front of them and sat down and rubbed his belly and waited for the two prey to wake up. After about two minutes both prey groggily woke up and saw the hunter and started to struggle in their bonds and shouts insults “WHAT THE FUCK!! IS GOING ONE HERE” said one guy who appeared to have been the oldest. “You are going to be me supper for tonight boys. You are going inside of this belly of mine.” Peter said as he rubbed his belly and slightly drooled from anticipation. “THE HELL YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!” said the other prey with a confused look. Donald moaned in his sock gag and the two prey turned around to look at him. “Don’t worry about him, he is merely a spectator for the time being. He is going to get a good look at what will await him.” Peter said as he stood up and looked at the oldest guy. “I think I will start with you first.” Peter smiled as he bent down and grabbed the guy into a tight bear hug. “WHAT THE HELL!! LET ME GO YOU FUCKING FREAK!!” The guy said trying to struggle in his bonds and the tight bear hug. Peter chuckled and squeezed him tightly as he open his maw wide and unengulfed the guys head and shoulders. Muffled grunts and screams could be heard from inside of Pete’s mouth and the guys body continued to struggle. Peter’s tongue licked all over the guys head and shoulders as he grabbed his knife and cut the duck tape from the guys and hands while still holding his tightly against his body.

He gulp down some more and once half the guys arms got into his mouth and lifted him up over his head and allowed gravity to take control as he slowly gulped down the guys body. Slowly his body started to go further down the hunter’s gullet, his throat bulging from the guys head, and upper back. Soon only his legs remained, still kicking violently. He grabbed the guys legs pushed them further into his maw and closed it around his disappearing feet and gave a big gulp as the rest of him went down. His belly only slightly got bigger despite the fact he had just swallowed a full sized human. He rubbed his buddy as his belly moved around violently and slight moans could be heard. Donald was in awe and shock as he saw this, he hardly blanked during the ordeal as he just watch the bear swallow a whole human being. Was that truly going to be his fate as well? He wondered to himself.

Peter looked at the other guy on the floor who was now scared shitless and started to move away from peter as best he could. “Don’t worry little meal your friend is alive and you will be joining him now.” Peter said smiling as he grabbed the guys leg “I will eat you feet first.” He said as he grabbed his knife and turn the guy over on his belly and cut the guys duct tape feet lose and held them tightly to prevent him from kicking. He engulfed the guys feet and began to swallow slowly again. He lifted the guy up and allowed gravity to help aid in force his legs down his gullet. The guy struggled violently and shout insults but the hunter ignored them. Once his arms got near his mouth the hunter cut the guys hand lose and held them tightly as well as he continued to gulp him down. Soon his belly disappeared and so his chest as only his head remained sticking out of the hunters mouth. He used his hand to push him down and gave a big gulp as he went into his new temporary prison. Peter’s belly grew slightly bigger again and moved around even more from the struggles inside of him. Donald did not say a word during the hunter’s entire feeding frenzy and merely looked on surprised. Peter walked over to Donald and lifted his head up and held it to his belly. “Ya hear them inside of me?” Peter asked and Donald nodded as he could clearly hear muffled grunts and feel movement against his hear. “You will be in there tomorrow at lunch time.” Peter said and Donald merely moaned softly into his dirty sock gag. “It will not be too unpleasant though, I have control over my belly. I can digest anything I eat whenever I want too and I can keep my prey alive for a good five hours. I can give them air to breath so they do not suffocate. Like these two guys inside of my right now, have air to breath. But now for long.” Peter said as he let out a very loud burp and immediately his belly started to struggled violently against Donald’s ear and he heard even louder moans. “They I burped all of the air out of belly and now they are going to suffocate in about two minutes.” Peter said smiling.

He gabbed Donald and dragged him over into his bedroom. And placed him on the floor next to his bed and removed his socks from Donald’s mouth. “I am going to hit the hay, and will see ya in the morning. Sleep well and get prepared for tomorrow.” Peter said as he laid down on the bed. His belly was now only slightly moving and after about ten seconds became motionless altogether, his prey having been suffocated inside of his belly. Donald looked up at the ceiling as his mind raced with thoughts and wondering what it will be like inside of the hunters belly. He felt literally like food that was being played with before being consumed ultimately. He dosed off slowly, slightly dreading the next day but was not too scared as he was in the beginning.
© Copyright 2011 Thoth (starcomet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1834536-A-New-Prey-3