*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1829922-Pills-TG
by Kyo32
Rated: · Other · Other · #1829922
lollololllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
A man walks into a small shop and goes up to the clerk asking for something.

The woman goes through the back door and comes back out with pillls in her hand.

The man hands her some money takes the pills and puts it in his old bag.

As he is walking home he does not notice them falling from his bag and he keeps on walking.

Pete and his freind Jake are walking home from Kevin's soccer game.

Pete is a perfect seventeen year old.

He is good at school and at sports.

He is 5ft. and 7in. and he weighs 150 pounds and most of it is muscle.

He has short brown hair and its styled as a buzz cut.

He also has brown eys .

Jake is also 17 with blonde hair, blue eyes, and his hair goes to the bottom of his neck.

He is 6ft. tall and weighs 160 pounds which also is mostly muscle.

'Man Kevin was a complete ass today.' Pete said angrilyto Jake.

'Yeah I know man but what are you going to do about it he is who he is." Jake says not knowing what happened to Kevin.

'I know but still he does'nt need to be such a jerk.' Pete says shaking his head.

Pete sighs and looks to the ground spotting the bottle of pills.

'Hey Jake look so pills." Pete says while starring at them.

Jake bends down picking it up and reads it out loud. ' tg pills take one pill and you will be affected' he says.

Pete grabs the pills out of Jakes hand and opens them pouring five or six down his throat.

Jake stares at him and says. 'What the hell man you dont know what they are.'

'So what you dont control me man.' Pete says wide eyed.

Jake take the bottle back from him and he smilies and says. 'only take one not five or six.'

Jake pulls one out and drops and it in his mouth and smilies.

Thats when Pete curls oover moaning. 'Ow what the fuck is wrong with me.'

He drops to the ground to see his hair is growing and his arms are getting more slender and femine.

He looks wide eyed at Jake and says in a girly voice. 'Whats happening to me.'

He feels his shirt and pants morph into a tigh black leather blouse and a skirt.

He feels his breasts growing out to fill his bra and feels his hips crack.

His breasts finish growing and his hip and ass start to fill out the skirt.

He feels his croutch go in on its self being replaced by a vagina.

She looks around dazed and runs to a pond and looks into it.

She sees her big breasts and wider hips and her bigger legs and her ass.

She touchs her breasts and ass and squeazes them making sure there real.

She gasps and falls away from the pond.

She then feels a zap in her mind and she looks around and looks at Jake.

'Pete what happened to you.' He askes bewildered.

'Silly im not Pete im Kekyo remember.' She says pouncing on him.

She starts to kiss him and he starts to kiss back.
© Copyright 2011 Kyo32 (kyo32 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1829922-Pills-TG