*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1827435-The-Right-Kind-Of-Wrong
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #1827435
Life: committing mistakes, regretting over them, and then eventually moving on!
And just when you begin to think, that the leash of a bitch called life is in your hands, when you feel like you’re The Victorious, a bird comes chirping and pokes and bursts this bubble of your imagination. The very same bird then transforms (not in the cool Chevrolet-transforming-into-a-Bumblebee manner, but yeah whatever) into a bird of prey and yes, YOU are its prey! You run, but it pursues you, finds you, catches you, and there you go again: into the clutches of an inescapable disaster. But hell yeah, you’re a stubborn human! You think you’re The Supreme, The Bruce Almighty and you fight the bird of prey, defeat it, and are released free from its clutches.

And then, you begin to free fall!

From being trapped, to being free, from being alive to oscillating between life and death, you plan your “journey” by the choices you make. Choices. They can be the soul to your happiness or a ‘dementor’ (picturing a scene from  Harry Potter, eh?) sucking in every source that can potentially radiate happiness. But how do we know if the choices we make are the right ones? The answer to this is that you never can and never will know it! How do you know, if the chocolate pastry is better than the strawberry pastry when you haven’t had both the flavours!? How do you know whether Basketball is more fun than Soccer, when you haven’t tried a shot in both? How do you know whether choosing Emma as your best friend over Emily was the right decision, when you don’t know how it would’ve been vice-versa?

The truth is, you’ll never know what a right choice is, until you have made a wrong one. Yes I have had a dozen screwed up relationships, but now I know the one I am with right now, is MY right choice; or maybe yet another wrong one! Yes, I have made a trillion bad choices, made my life hell, but that is exactly why I am enjoying the bliss of the contrary right choices. Yes I have a zillion scars of the wrongs I have done, but then these scars of my right kinds of wrongs are the TRP of my beautiful life!
© Copyright 2011 ananimatedme (ananimatedme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1827435-The-Right-Kind-Of-Wrong