*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1827077-Honeymoon-Delayed
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1827077
Instead of ignoring his insistant knocks at her door, Angie rushed to let him in.
Honeymoon Delayed

By: Bikerider



Standing on the balcony of her luxury suite hotel, Angie gazed out at the Mediterranean Sea. The events of the last few days floated through her memory, as a warm tropical breeze caressed her naked body.

---


If Angie’s parents had been home the day after Alan left her standing at the altar, he would never have gotten in; everyone was furious with him. Instead of ignoring his insistent knocks at her door, Angie found herself rushing to let him in.

“I’m very sorry, Angie,” he said as she opened the door. Before she could respond he grabbed her hand and kissed it again and again. “I got scared…I can’t tell you how sorry I am. I can’t go on without you.” She jerked her hand back, turned and walked away.

He followed her up the stairs to her bedroom, pleading with each step. She walked past the still-packed suitcases lying on her bed, swiping at a tear, then turned her rage on him, her nostrils flared. “I was so embarrassed I wanted to die! My family, my friends, everyone was there.” She pointed to her wedding dress lying in a heap on the floor. “I stood there wearing that, and you never showed up!” She began to cry again.

“I know I’m asking a lot.” He took a step toward her and she backed away, “Angie, please try to forgive me…please.”

She pointed a finger at him. “I am so hurt!”

“Please, Angie, I can’t explain it. I know I love you, I want to spend my life with you. I got scared, I know better now.” When he stepped toward her again she didn’t back away, he reached out encircled her with his arms. “I love you…please forgive me.” He leaned in to her until their lips met.

The kiss ignited them like no other kiss had before. They’re bodies molded into each other as they’re lips fused hotly together. Feeling her lips part, Alan slipped his tongue into her warm mouth and allowed it to explore. Their moans mingled, then escaped into the room, he broke their kiss and looked into her denim-blue eyes.

“I never thought I’d ever hold you…kiss you, ever again.” He hugged her tightly. His lips moved down to the place where her neck met the smooth skin of her shoulder—he nibbled gently at the sensitive spot. Her soft moans encouraged him.

“I wanted to kill you yesterday…,” her words trailed off against his cheek. He continued kissing down the nape of her neck to the swell of her heaving breasts. She felt his arousal pressed against her thigh.

They kissed and explored each other like it was their first time together, as their wreathing bodies slowly sank to the floor. Angie spread her body over Alan’s and ground her hips against the fullness of his desire. Cool lace pressed against his skin, between gasps he said, “We’re on your dress, let’s get on the bed.”

“We can’t…the suitcases.” She leaned down and kissed him passionately. Reaching between them she released his rigid member and ran her fingers along the soft skin. She raised her hips as he pushed her pants down, she felt the cool air between her legs and shuddered. Slowly she moved over him and reached between their grinding bodies, finding him, she guided his warm tip to her wet opening. Slowly she slipped down over him, grasping his girth with her center. Their tongues danced together as she began to move up and down on him.

Her rage was soon replaced by red-hot lust. Grunting and moaning, they’re lovemaking became frenzied. Before long they were gasping and panting together on top of her wedding dress. Angie’s downward thrusts ended with squishy sounds against Alan’s upward raised hips. She threw her head back and moaned toward the ceiling as the coil of her desire tightened. Alan’s tip reached into her core, then she raised her body along his length, only to slam back down against him. The coil suddenly sprung and with a shudder, her hot desire flowed over him in waves. Her moans mingled with the wet sounds emanating from her center.

Angie looked at him with a far-away stare, he heard the words he longed for, “I love you,” she said.

With a final thrust that became a pulsing climax, Alan said, “I love you, too,” then spewed his nectar and coated her petals.

Lying on her wedding dress, their breathing regular again, Angie’s wet hair against Alan’s chest, she asked, “What now?”

“We still have three-days at the resort where we were going for our honeymoon.” He raised his eyebrows, “What do you think?”

“Let’s get dressed,” Angie said and kissed him passionately again.

---


Coming in from the balcony, Angie looked at the man who had left her at the altar—was it really only three days ago? She thought. Sighing, she dialed her parent’s phone number, “It’s as good a time as any,” she mumbled, “They’re going to kill me, so will all my friends.” Her parent’s phone rang in her ear as Angie looked at Alan asleep between the sheets.

And she felt nothing but love.



-----




Word Count: 864

Weekly Quickly entry for week ending Nov. 19, 2011








© Copyright 2011 Bikerider (bikerider at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1827077-Honeymoon-Delayed