*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1821558-Lifted
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1821558
this story is about some person you lifts weights
         (Jacob lets, go Donna and Teddy are waiting) said Katie.

(Coming) I said.

My name is Jacob Letterman, I live in Kendall hick town NY, lot farther from than the all famous NY city. In this town it’s all about farming, live stock, and the all famous ironman lift. It’s the first day of 11 grade and my friends where here to pick me up. My Girl friend Katie was screaming for me down stairs. I had just gotten dressed in my new boots dark blue jeans and ball cap. I know this year is going to be the hardest not just because it is the year before my senior year but that I would by moved up to the 16-21 age group of the ironman competition . I would need to be working out every day and eating right to make sure I was ready for the toughest compation of my entire life. Teddy and I have been doing the ironman lift since we were in 8th grade. Last year I got first place so I have a big target on my back going into this years.

“Jacob lets go I don’t want to be late”

“Ok I’m coming, wow, she gets so annoying”

Once at school first thing I and Teddy do is go get our passes for the weight room. Anyone in the ironman lift gets a free pass to use any of the schools facilities and others in town. Then after that the next thing I did was go to see Mr. Price. He has been our greatest supporter. He even trained us last year and taught us all the right things to eat and what things really work to help improve our bodies.

After school I walk Katei home before heading back to the gym for my first day of training for the competition. I do my daily warm up of 25 pushups, 30 sit ups, and 25 squat thrust. Mr. Price has me max out that’s where I bench, dead lift, and squat as much as I can. That’s what sets up what I should do and where I need to work the most. Like always my legs are my weak spot that’s the only thing I lost in last year.

After practice Mr. Price goes over the rules of the compotation this year

“No arrest or any trouble with the law, 2. Must maintain a 75% grade point average to be eligible to compete, and 3. Under any circumstance no drug abuse of any kind.” Then he said that he will be making sure that we follow all the rules by giving us random drug test and constantly checking our grades. We both agree to the rules. I go take a shower and head home. Tonight there is a party for me and Teddy at his mom’s. I go pick up Katie and we drive over. Everyone is there including my reveal Jordan Shreckingaus. He I the one who came in second last year I wonder what he was doing here.

He walks over and says “what’s up and tells me that he will not be competing this year”

My mouth drops and my eyes got real big I ask “why!”

“Tore my tenant in my elbow working on the farm this year”

“Man are you going to be ready for next year at least”

         “No the doctor says I can’t lift anything over 100 pounds so there’s no reason to compete in any age class over 14-16 class so”

I give him my sympathy and move on to see more people. Walking into the kitchen and I see Teddy’s mom and thank her for the party. Mr. Price was talking to everyone how he thinks that I and Teddy might be able to win this year even know that this will be our first year in the 16-21 age groups. It went on and the party was great after wards I drop Katie off at her house and went home. Everything went on as usual for a couple weeks and the competition was getting closer and closer. Then a man approached me after I had dropped off Katie and said

“Hay kid I’m really rooting for you this year but you’re not looking to big”

I give him a funny look and say “what are you talking about”

“I’ve seen the best and you don’t look like them but you could with these babies”

He pulls out a baggy full of syringes.

“I know what that is get that stuff away from me I can get kicked out of the completion”

“No one will know boy I won’t tell you want to win don’t you this will give you the extra boost you need”

I give him a funny look and run off he yells “if you every need a little help you know where to find me”

Later watching TV I thought but what that man said. I mean what if he was right there is a real big completion this year and I’ll hate to let everyone down how is rooting for me. I mean what will just a little do you know just to boost me up a bit I won’t get caught if I take it now it will be flushed out of my system in a week. The next day I stop by where the man is.

“Nice to see you again, here for a little help”

“Yes sir, how much will this cost”

“I’ll give you a deal kid 20 bucks a pop”

I gave him 40 dollars and walked to the school for training. In the locker room I inject myself with one of the vials and instantly felt energized. I was having the best session ever I could do so much and never got out of breath or tired I love it. So I kept doing this every 2 day I would go get 2 vials and inject before every lifting session.

One day after lifting I went to go see Katie.

“Hay Hun what’s going on?”

“Oh nice to see you”

“What wrong” I asked

“Jake we hardly ever see each other anymore”

“well I hav”

“I know Jake but when we do your so angry and have a temper you have a temper”

All sudden I snap I slap her in the face and threw her against the wall and start choking her.

“Do I have a temper now?”

I came back and medially let go I just stand there I grab my jacket and leave. I went back home and went straight to my room. I see her she has a brose on her face she had made up a story that she had fell down the steps. I went over to talk to her and she said she had to go to class and for me to meet her after school. When I met her after school Teddy her and Mr. Price where there I knew that they know to truth  of what happen.

“Jake what’s wrong with you, you have never put your hands on a girl like that especially Katie”

I just stood the silent I didn’t move a muscle that’s when full force punch me in the stomach.

“Tell me now or I swear to god I’ll kill you right now”

Mr. Price stepped in and said that’s enough but at that point I was hoping he would of let him go. I deserve to die for what I did and Katie making up that lie to cover it up. I figured the least I could do is tell them what had happen. I tell them about the man who stopped me and how it has been about a month strait. Mr. Priced sighed and walked away and Teddy followed. There was Katie.

“Well you still going to walk me home or what”

As I walked her home we talk about all that had happen and by the time we got to her house she hadn’t forgave me yet I figure she never would but I was going to call her tonight and we would talk to her so more she kissed me on the cheek and went inside. I walked back into the school and saw Teddy and Mr. Price standing there I tell them that I will drop out of the compaction and get clean.

“You’ll do a lot more than that in my office there is a friend of mine your not going to get in trouble but you will tell him what this man looks like and  where to find him”

I say ok and walk into his office. An hour later I come back out and so does the cop he said that we have enough information to get him he shakes Mr. Prices hand and walks out of the locker room. Well Jake looks like we wasted a lot of time mine as well start training for next year. Couple of weeks later everything was back to normal and they got the guy who was selling the drug and everything worked out ok and I was glad to have Katie in my arms again.

© Copyright 2011 80hollyhawks (80hollyhawks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1821558-Lifted