*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1815218-Fluttershys-Surprise-Party
Rated: GC · Other · Fanfiction · #1815218
Fluttershy's birthday surprise leads to embarrassing results.
It was a sunny afternoon in Ponyville. Five colorful ponies were rushing around in a quaint country cottage. "Throw me the streamers Dashie!" a cheerful pink pony yelled excitedly to the light blue one. Rainbow Dash picked up a roll of yellow streamers in her mouth and tossed them to Pinkie Pie. "This party is going to be SO AWESOME!" the light blue pegasus yelled excitedly as the streamers soared through the air.

On the other side of the kitchen they were decorating, an orange pony and a purple one were hanging a colorful sign that read 'Happy Birthday Fluttershy!' "Everything is going great!" The purple unicorn proclaimed confidently. "Ah just can't believe our Fluttershy is getting older!" the orange pony proclaimed. "Oh darlings, this cake is just marvelous!" the well adjusted white unicorn with the purple mane flaunted.

"Oh girls. I see her talking to angel not far away!" The pink pony yelled as they all huddled together, turning off the kitchen lights.

~~~

The yellow pegasus was excitingly patting a white bunny on the head. "Good boy angel! Don't worry, mama's gonna be right back, she just has to go use the little girls room." The butter yellow pegasus half blushed as she felt the pressure in her bladder tightening. Oh.. my... I really should get moving, or I might have an accident, the pegasus thought to herself. As she approached the welcome mat the she felt a sharp pain as a drip of yellow slipped dripped off her backside splashing onto the mat. Eep. The yellow pegasus was almost at the point of release as her struggles continued.

She reached the kitchen and turned the light on so she could see the path through to the bathroom clearer.

As the light turned on, the five ponies hiding behind an array of boxes jumped out, yelling a combination of "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" and "SURPRISE!"

*meep* a high pitched sound emitted from the yellow pegasus as her eyes widened as she flinched backwards, scared to her wits end. Her mind shattered as she felt a stream release from between her haunches. A red blush came over Fluttershy as she felt her face becoming hot, a wetness flowed from her streaming slowly down her leg. The yellow pegasus stood dumbfounded as the stream of urine continued flowing from her nethers.

Tears started to well up in her eyes as she sat down. The pool of yellow liquid soaked her backside as she placed her forehoof in-between her haunches in a vein effort to stop the flow. Tears flowed down her face as she felt an immense sense of embarassment peeing in front of her best friends. The flow of wetness soaked her forehoof as she pressed hard on her private area. It streamed out splashing the floor one last time before it subsided.

The five mares stood awkwardly watching the crying yellow pegasus as these events unfolded. The cyan pegasus blushed as she felt strange, embarassed for her friend.

"Oh Fluttershy, we are so sorry!" The white unicorn spoke first. The pink pony with curly hair had already subsided her shock. "Ohhh don't worry your pretty little head!" Pinkie Pie said as she walked up to Fluttershy sitting in the yellow puddle. The pink pony approached she felt the warm puddle dampen her hooves.

"Everyone has had an accident at some point" the pink pony said reassuringly wrapping her hooves around the butter yellow pegasus' body, embracing each other in the pool of yellow. "Thank-" the yellow pegasus started to utter, but she was cut off with a feeling of warm wetness on her side. "Seee!" the pink pony giggled excitedly as she released what was in her bladder.

The other four ponies eyes widened in shock at what they were witnessing. The cyan blue pegasus concentrated on the pink ponies flank, staring at her private area. It was leaking that same yellow liquid that started this whole mess. The yellow pegasus' face of embarrassment quickly turned to a feeling of awkwardness as the pink ponies' liquid flowed down the yellow pegasus side and down her leg, merging with the puddle on the floor, creating a bigger mess. "We all make mistakes, Fluttershy!" the pink pony said with the warm stream flowing between her haunches onto the yellow pegasus.

Rainbow Dash felt extremely uncomfortable staring at Pinkie Pie's stream splashing against Fluttershy. Her wings suddenly popped up. A bright red sign of embarrassment swept across her face as she she quickly uttered "Umm... be right back, guys." The cyan pegasus quickly flew into the bedroom on the other side of the cottage.

~~~

That was close, the cyan pegasus thought. She felt the area between her haunches become wet as she thought about the events that had transpired.

Back in Cloudsdale she always felt free watching ponies pee into the clouds without care, she always went out of her way to make sure someone was watching as she let her bladder release into the clouds. She felt a pleasant surge of naughtyness whenever she peed in front of a mare in Cloudsdale, wishing it was splashing down that mares back.

When her friend, Fluttershy, started to live on the ground she attempted to bring her habits with her. One day Rainbow Dash had been hanging around Fluttershy on the path to her cottage when she felt the urge to pee. The cyan pony let her bladder release, splashing her yellow stream onto the nearby fence. "Oh my..." Fluttershy started as she observed Rainbow Dash relieving herself, "You really shouldn't do that you know, Rainbow Dash." "Ahh.." the cyan pegasus sighed as the stream slowed to a trickle, warm wetness rolling slowly down her flank. "Why not?"

~~~

Now those memories of her desire to be naughty came right back to Rainbow Dash. She jumped onto Fluttershy's bed, excitedly splaying her  legs apart, revealing her dripping privates. Her forehoof came down, rubbing around on her clit. She moaned slightly, as the pleasure took control. She let her bladder loosen, forgetting where she was. The yellow stream jetted from in between her haunches, with a satisfying sound as the stream made contact with the white sheets on the bed.

She guided her forhoof rapidly around her pussy, splashing the urine around. Its warm wetness sprayed in every direction. Fluttershy's bedspread was becoming soaked. Its white sheets were now starting to dyed yellow, as pools of Rainbow Dash's urine soaked in. Her moans of pleasure hightened as she grabbed the pillow on the bed, shoving it in between her legs, allowing her yellow stream to spray into it. "Why.. doesn't... any... pony... understand... me..." Rainbow Dash uttered as she started to hump the pillow, her stream slowing to a trickle. The sweat and piss-soaked cyan pegasus bursted with pleasure as the pillow hit her "happy spot" one too many times.

She laid there panting, satisfied, in the bed that was covered in her urine. Fluttershy's pillow had a distinct yellow circle, still warm from the combination of the cyan pony's fluids. As her sense of reality came back to her, all she could do is raise her hoof to her mouth. "How am I going to explain this to Fluttershy?"
© Copyright 2011 HighLevelTeen1 (highlevelteen1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1815218-Fluttershys-Surprise-Party