*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1806011-Shes-Not-Good-Enough
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fanfiction · #1806011
Bang your head on The Host Clubs marbel floor and all I have to say is, good luck Hirro.
I take a deep breath and walk through the doors, it's the morning of my first day at Ouran Academy. I worked my ass off to get in but that's just the beginning, I have to be second in my class or my scholarship will be terminated. I don't know why it's not first but whatever, I'm almost blinded by the pink and white décor of the building that resembles a princess castle and realize all the snobby rich kids, and I have to spend the next four years here. It's going to be longer if I don't get a Global Positioning System to find my classes, and they expect a map to help?

Buy some miracle I find class 1A, but I wish I hadn't, when I opened the door everyone just stopped talking and stared at me. I mean I wasn't the most fashionable thing on the planet but man I wasn't that ugly. Then the entire class erupted in half-whispers; "Is he serious", "Damn, he's uglier than Fujioka was", "He doesn't plan on getting a date like that, does he?", but I mean damn it, are all rich kids this messed up? The teacher finally acknowledged my presence and asked me my name, "I'm Hirro Timiya" I answered him as he looked me down, he tells me to sit behind Fujioka, as I sit down I felt two pairs of biddy eyes staring at me and guess what, I was right.

"I'm Hikaru" says one twin.

"and I'm Kaoru" says the other. "And this is Haruhi, were in a club together" they held up some transvestite in uniform, "the club entertains ladies"Did I ask? "But we can make an exception" of them ended up behind me blowing in my ear. To answer my own question: yes, all rich kids are this messed up.

I figured I'd buy my lunch today because I forgot to pack one, but when I opened the doors to the cafeteria it seemed like it could double as a grand ballroom, not to mention the prices on the food were long enough to be my phone number. Unfortunately they don't tell you this until you get to the casher, I dug through my wallet and found  300 yen... the lunch set is 40,000 yen. Okay I'm going to starve.

"Look if you're not going to buy anything then don't hold up the line." a tall jet black haired second year said in front of what seemed like a mob of hungry students, I tried to hurry up and count my money but I already knew I didn't have enough. "Just put his lunch on my tab." he said slightly annoyed, the casher punched in a few numbers and told me I was good to go.

I thanked him but he just shooed me away with his notebook, I guess that's his way of saying don't mention it. Was he being nice? I couldn't tell. For some reason I watched him to see where he would sit, his table was full of what seemed to be his friends, they greeted him warmly smiling. It would be nice to have friends... but life's less complicated without them. After school I had some time before I had to be back at the house so I tried to find a place to do my homework, no way I could get it done there. Every library in the school is full of nose so I searched the East Wing for an empty room. My search lead me down the North hallway where I found an abandoned music room and thought it was a good place to study, but when I opened the doors, rose petals started flying in my face.

I tried to brush them off and keep going, but then I heard a group of voices, "Welcome", I was still tiring to regain my balance. I tried to lean on something but I fell and hit my head on a hard marble floor. Next thing I know I'm waking up in some cot in what I think is a nurse's office, and there's a half a dozen guys all over the room.

"Oh good you're up," a tall blond guy with violet eyes said. "We'd be hart broken if are homosexual guest had been injured." Why does everyone think I'm gay?

"Tamiki give him some air, he had quite a, how do you say, epic fail." said the raven haired one I recognized from lunch. But damn, I didn't know he was so ruthless. "Well now that you're up we can discuss the damages and repayment."

"What damages?" I ask.

"When you came in you broke a replacement eighteenth century Renascence vase and you cracked a few every expensive floor tiles with your head, not to mention the cost of getting the blood stains out." He's not serious, right? "So altogether that's a grand total of 40,000,000 yen, but telling by your outfit you probably can't pay that in full," One, no way in hell can pay that off, two, what I'm I supposed to tell Shima, three, WHAT THE FUCK! The raven haired one continued as a shorter brunet sighed as if this has happened before, "So until you pay off your debit you will serve as a member of this club until you graduate, make it easier on yourself and don't try to run. Oh, and welcome to the Host Club Miss. Hirro Timiya."
© Copyright 2011 jtawsom (joat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1806011-Shes-Not-Good-Enough