*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1804265-Role-Playing
Rated: XGC · Other · Erotica · #1804265
Suburban Kink for the Weekly Quickie Contest!
Role Playing



         Cartersville went dark every night at ten.  After a scorching hot day, the evening showers cooled the hot pavement and put a damp sheen of moisture over the entire village.  Bill drove silently down Main Street and turned into the parking lot.  He maneuvered expertly into the narrow alley behind the storefronts and parked in his usual location; it was exactly one in the morning. 

         He entered the rear of the mortuary and turned on the back hall light.  Outside, the air was hot and heavy with moisture, inside the AC never went off and a chill went through him as he removed his jacket and tie.  The pungent aroma of flowers filled his nostrils; artificial electric candles flickering a reddish glow down the darkened hallway.  The first door on his right opened to a concrete staircase to the basement. 

         At the bottom of the stairs was a locker room and shower.  Bill decided to shower.  He heard someone enter the prep room as he toweled off and changed into paper surgical scrubs. 

         A large stainless steel door labeled “Preparation Room” opened into what looked like an operating room.  Three cold, stainless steel tables were positioned in the middle of the room; a sheet covered a body on the middle table. 

         Bill put on surgical gloves and rolled a small cart with instruments over to the occupied table.  Hesitantly, he rolled back the sheet to expose a beautiful young woman.  She laid there, stiff, nipples dark and hard, hands at her sides, eyes closed and her red hair framed her beautiful angelic face.  He touched her cheek with the back of his gloved hand; he ran a finger over her lips.

         Removing the towel from the instrument cart he discovered a fresh dish of ice cubes and one red marker frozen into one cube.  He picked up a cube and held it over her mouth, letting the cold drops of ice water wet her red pouting lips.  Bill lowered it so that it just barely touched them.  A little mist formed near the ice from her shallow breathes.

         He slowly moved the melting cube over her lower lip, over her chin and slowly down her long neck to her chest.  He watched her flinch and swallow, but she never opened her eyes or mouth. 

         He picked up the marker and chuckled, the point barely jutted out of one side.  He placed the cube in the middle of her red pubic bush.  She flinched, rocking her hip a smidge and tightening her thigh muscles.  He slowly drew the ice cube up her abdomen leaving a red line towards her navel.  She inhaled sharply.  Bill was in no rush as he watched her reactions and sensed the stimulation it caused in him.  As the line reached her breastbone she was shivering with every move of the marker.  The ragged line was thinned and distorted in the melted leavings of the cube.  He finished the familiar marks of the “Y” incision as he gently massaged her right nipple and pinched the left between his teeth.  She shivered and curled her toes. 

         “Beverly!  You’d make a terrible corpse!”

         The corners of her mouth turned up and a slight moan emanated from her as he put the marker away and pressed an ice cube into the apex where her legs met.  She pressed her thighs together as the cube disappeared against her hot slit. 

         She gripped his hard shaft through the paper scrubs as he stood by the table.  He put another cube in his mouth and began to suckle her nipple as he maneuvered around to the head of the table, her arm going limp to one side.

         Slipping out of his paper garments he lowered the table to its lowest position; then pulled her dead weight toward him.  Beverly’s head hung upside down over the end of the table.  She licked her lips and opened her mouth.  He moved forward placing the head of his erect shaft against her lower lip; she immediately sucked his mushroom in and accepted his entire shaft.  Raising her arms she pulled him down on top of her.

         He rocked his hips to her gentle prompts allowing her the control.  His face against her belly, he reached up and placed his fingers against her pubic hair, lightly moving them in slow circles.  She slowly raised her knees and opened her legs. 

         His fingers found her core, slippery and hot, there was no evidence of the ice cube that once occupied that spot.  He could feel her every reaction to his probing in the movement of her hips and core muscles.  She was soon quivering and shaking.  Her moans were guttural and her hips grinding in all directions.

         Her abilities at fellatio were unnervingly perfect; Bill felt the pressure building and knew there wouldn’t be time…  He straightened up and said loudly, 

         “Bev… I’m going to come!”

         She gripped his hips with nails indented in his cheeks and held on as he exploded into her. 

         “Oh Shit…” Bill gasped, he had lost control as his knees buckled and he continued to orgasm.  She finally released him.

         “My hero!  Once more you’ve brought me back!”  She breathlessly chuckled. 

Word Count = 868


© Copyright 2011 Rogue Writer (bobbrug at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1804265-Role-Playing