*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1801383-Soul-Surrounds
by Bern
Rated: E · Poetry · Other · #1801383
\the words here, the heart there. All in one as life is lived...
The time has come for this heart and soul to tell u all that has conquered my soul.

This day has made me believe that my heart has taken me down a road of heart and soul but in reality has brought me the sour dough that u so quickly bake from

The life we live so confusing and so full of wonders that it makes u smile at some of its most Idiotic tricks and yet it gets u to sit back and realize that this adventure is yet to start and all thats needed is u to allow it to do just that.....

Funny that we as humans allow life to take control if we are firm in the majority believe that we are what we promised ourselves and this is that we believe that we are superior. Well we have to face facts here, we are not perfect and we are full of faults and issues and these will break us into the pieces that make up this planet.

Confusing we make our own lives and our own sad exsistince but its this that makes us suddenly see........ WOW we are such shallow liitle things us humans that it takes us to see our own faults and only when u see what is wrong in your self will u understand yourself for your strenghts will carry u but your weakness will shape u if u allow it...

Take the shape that has been provided and believe, believe that u are more that u have been left with, what u have been left with is a tool or tools for that matter and they have been left in pain and in sorrow so thta u can build from the ground up, for the strongest houses are laid with solid foundations...

Build your foundations and build them on faith, passion and your definition of love.

Love is a subject we so shy from but one that I embrace!

What a complex sequence of exsistance? What a hard hit of reality?

We have been told for years that love is a feeling and almost a reality but what is this strange word that places us in a place that has us doing things we would normally never do and open our hearts and souls to those who without knowledge will be bound to cause pain

Why?

Well u know I have wasted many a beach and a chardonnnay in contemplation of this fact but what I have come up with this.
He looks down at u and he says, my child the feeling is your heart and your soul...

The sharing of that is what i intented, so call it love if u want to...

Know that what is meant is for humnas to share what they have been given, to open hearts and souls and share that intensity with the one that u believe to be trustworthy and hear me now pain will follow from time to time and with the pain comes my promise.

I have given u the right to cry, I also gave u the right to do it on my shoulder where u will forever find comfort and the comfort to know that taking a risk is just that its a risk but in my forgiveness u will find a pillow for your tears and a resting place for the hurtfull soul. So rest now and tommorrow with the rising sun go out and go find your own word for this thing we descibe as love...

© Copyright 2011 Bern (bernpienaar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1801383-Soul-Surrounds