*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1789909-Tears-Of-Blood--Adels-curiosity
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Supernatural · #1789909
Tears Of Blood is a on going work of mine this is just a part i had in my mind. M f
Adel climbed into bed after saying good night to Louey who's eyes frightened her. She had never seen them glow such a bright yellow before they were as bright at the sun , and his pupils where only a slit in them. when he had stroked her cheek with his alabaster hand it was colder then usual, and his voice.... was icy. So she covered herself in her blanket, As if trying to hide from whatever evil that may be lurking in the darkness. What was it she was so scared of? the castle was the safest place to be at night. Why is that? Because of Louey. But what if the danger is the protector too? Adel sat up in her bed staring at the door. Part of her kept saying Louey would never hurt you you are fine, but the other half screamed Hes a vampire no matter what he can hurt you even if he didn't intend on doing so. She slowly got out of bed and walked to the door. She turned the knob slowly and gently pushed the door open.

She listened out for Lumina. He was already down the hall giving everything a good once over before he took to his coffin. Adel them left her room her heart pounding making her way to Louey's favorite room to pass time in. The marble floor was cold under her bear feet and the halls were dark not a single light was on. Then she came to the library. The door was cracked and the fire place was lit. She slowly walked up to the door not wanting to disturb Louey if he was busy when she saw what it was he was up to. Louey was standing over what looked like a naked women with a arm around her waist and a hand on the back of her neck. His lips pressed against her neck and a single drop of blood flowing from where his lips where locked. Adel stepped back with a gasp bumping into a end table knocking over a vase. Louey looked up blood dripping from his lips his fangs still drawn. He let the lifeless body drop to the floor when he realized it was Adel who had seen him. Adel took off running. "Adel wait please!" Louey called after her ,she had fled . The image of Louey drinking from that women was burning Adel's eyes. Her pale flesh bare in his arms as he drained her of her life force. As she ran she began to cry. she ran as far as her body would allow her she then collapsed just in front of the castle gates " Why am i crying hes a vampire he never loved me! I'm just a child!

Adel screamed to herself. Louey finally caught up to her he walked slowly towards her not wanting to startle her. "I do love you very much Adel". Louey said softly. Adel jumped to her feet wiping the tears from her eyes turning to face him. "You .. you were ... eating her!" She shouted " It was you or her Adel I love you I need to feed and I almost made you my prey tonight. Would you rather it been you?" He asked darkly. " I'll understand if you want to leave this place .... forgive me you weren't meant to ever see me like that. If you are going to leave at lest wait till morning. Come you need your rest. Louey said as he turned to return to the castle
© Copyright 2011 Black Unicorn (evil1adel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1789909-Tears-Of-Blood--Adels-curiosity