*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1783009-the-new-beginning
Rated: E · Article · Other · #1783009
writing bout my summer everyweek
                                                                  summer writings


Im 12 I just gout out of 7th grade and im anxous about 8th grade. I decided to write a "blog" or "short story" evry week till school starts and i gusees this is my 1st i hope you are in for a summer of reading because theres gonna be somthing new every week for sure.


7th grade not the funest grade but hey its pertty good not as much rules,or dress code,but dess code is the onley thing that could ruein your 7th grade year. now days peopple udge by what you were and were uyou bye it frome and how much it was.they dont understand that the most little things are the best things and that its good to be you and not have to change yourself because a magazine says somthing or a group of "cool" kids say you cant "hang" with them unless you change alot about you. knowing this about 7th grade onley makes me wonder how bad 8th grade is going to be but for all i know it might be the best.so if you got any detals pleas comint this post.
© Copyright 2011 mystery girl (romeoforever at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1783009-the-new-beginning