*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1782543-Songfull-Lives
by buh123
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Dark · #1782543
what one girl goes through...you cant imagine...
Songfull Lives

Chapter 1:Dying

Look at me now...Alone,miserable,dead inside. Ya im incredibly stupid to think that you actually loved me...you cut open my heart and stabbed it 21 times and threw it over a cliff on sharp,damaging rocks. It hurts. Zachary Michael Taylor, you ruined me. Did you think that I would be okay? Did you think that I would understand? No...i dont understand. Why did you leave me their out in the cold,staring into your ivory green eyes that looked so beautiful in the moonlight and say "Im done". Well, look how you left me. In my bathroom, the hot steam peircing my forehead as I cut deeper and deeper. I clench my wrist as the bright red substance flows through my fingertips onto the white tile floor right next to the steel sharp razor blade. I gasp a breath wondering if this is it. I wonder...finally the bleeding stops. I feel as though ive tried to accomplish something but failed. I did fail. I feel no better than that dark and dreary night. I grab a bottle of Zanax left over from my fathers abiding addiction. He moved out long time ago. I think I miss him, Im not sure. I grab a handfull of those white,tiny tablets and swallow without liquid.It hurts as they roll down my throat. Nothing happens....wait I feel a strange dazy feeling. I feel my head become light and painfull i start to drift. I passed out.
© Copyright 2011 buh123 (buh123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1782543-Songfull-Lives