*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1781708-Kurens-life
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1781708
A report style on a vampires life
Kaname’s Life
Yuki Von Dutch


         In the year 1507 Akito Takakume was out in the village of Romania. Akito was just roaming from bar to bar, looking for his next meal. He went to the Simple Dragon, a local bar known to be a loners cheap fix. The man who caught Akito’s eye was a young man with black hair drinking and murmuring to himself. Akito knew that he would be perfect to have for his next meal. Akito was a pure-blood ancient vampire, the last one at that time. Akito went over to the human to talk and control him, so that it would be easier to make his kill.
         Kaname Kuren had been sitting at this bar for hours. His girlfriend, Katrina, had just left him for another man. Drinking his pain away as before, when his mother passed, still voided the thought, but the pain grew seamlessly still. He didn‘t love Katrina, never did, but he was an only child. The sole heir to his family, and he swore to himself not to be the last. Being lost in his thoughts of pain and past Kaname barely noticed the strikingly well dressed man sit down beside him. They talked for a while, all the time both thinking about their own problems. Time passed and Akito decided to take his leave with an invitation for company, Kaname felt as though he could not decline respectfully without guilt. Both gentlemen left the bar thinking about their next move.
         The two walked down the deserted streets that frigidly cold February night. Akito lead Kaname to a side-street, meaning to kill him. Kaname begged for his life as he realized that he was going to die. Akito asked him why he wanted to live if there was nothing to live for. Kaname responded with the fact that he swore his name would carry on, that he could not die without a son to carry the name.
         Akito took pitty on him and felt truth in the words he spoke. He turned Kaname Kuren into a vampire, knowing that had he not, the man‘s sole would never rest.
         They traveled together for countless years, seeing the worlds sights one night at a time. Then one night, out of the blue, Akito decided to leave Kaname to fend for himself.
         When Akito left, Kaname felt as though there was no hope in life. Temporarily forgetting his need to make a heir after him, he became a mindless vampire, feeding just to feed. He went back to the Simple Dragon to, just as Akito had done, look for his next meal. Though Kaname found, not a meal but, a girl. Her name was Io, she was the waitress that night.
         Io was a beautiful girl with almost white-blonde hair and silver eyes. Kind and gentle were her words, as though she understood his pain. Complete luck that she had his table that night.  From the beginning her smile said everything he needed to know. Kaname stayed until the end of her shift, and asked her if he could take her out. She blushed as she said yes.
         Kaname seen Io every night for three months before asking her out. Her response to his question was yes. He courted Io for two years before going to her dad to ask her hand in marriage. During that time Kaname found out that Io was literally an angel she had came down to earth to watch over a sick little boy.
         She decided to not return to Heaven after her job was done, but to remain with Kanme. The night that Kaname went to Io’s dad to ask her hand, she found out he was a vampire. She didn’t care about that at all, in fact, she said that was what made him everything she wanted.
         Half a year later they were married and she found that she was with child. It was the best time for the both of them. The name they chose for their little boy was Tahome. The day he was born, Io lost her life.
© Copyright 2011 Isabella (isabella1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1781708-Kurens-life