*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1777255-Little-Bo-Peep
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #1777255
Just a fun little fantasy story inspired by a conversation with one of my best friends.
It was a chilly, October night in Minnesota. I had only walked about a block from my apartment, when I realized that it was a little too cold to be walking all the way to the Halloween party at Steiny's bar in nothing more than a naughty Little Bo Peep costume.

The short skirt and thin, thigh-high stockings were causing a numbness in my legs from the biting wind, and the plunging neckline and thin fabric that showed off my ample breasts, also made it glaringly obvious that it was freezing outside.

My nipples were so hard, they ached.

I pulled my cellphone from my purse and called the local cab company.

"Hey, Claire, how's it going?"
"Hi, hon, any chance you could pick me up and give me a ride to Steiny's? It's a lot colder than I realized out here."
"You at home?"
"Close, I made it about a block, I'm at the corner of 3rd and Market."
"Be right there, sweetie."

You got there in record time and I quickly jumped in and shut the door.

"You look cold," you said, with that adorable smirk that makes me instantly wet every time I see it.
"Freezing, I don't know what I was thinking with this costume."
"I think it looks great."

I felt that familiar twinge in my gut, remembering the times we spent together, almost 12 years ago. So long ago, yet still so fresh in my memory.

Taking a deep breath, I asked, "Is there any way I can repay you for such prompt, curbside service?"
"It's not too soon, is it?"

I smiled at your sweet consideration. My husband had died only three months prior, a sudden, unexpected heart attack at the age of 57.

"It's never too soon for you," I said, my voice low, almost a whisper.

You turned and pulled onto a dark, side street and shut off the engine. I slid closer, placing my hand on your thigh, tentatively. Strange, feeling almost like a teenager again, though I was hardly innocent.

You turned to face me and gently took my face in your hands. I realized I had stopped breathing, and slowly exhaled, tingling from the softness of your touch.

Your lips met mine, slowly kissing, tasting, then softly probing with your tongue. You tasted sweet and my lips parted, eagerly inviting you in.

A low moan escaped me, my entire body burning with desire, I gently rubbed your crotch through your blue jeans. I could feel you hardening and noticed that I was breathing faster and trembling slightly as your hand slid down into my dress, gently fondling my breasts, lightly pinching my nipples. Our kisses became more feverish, as you moved your hand lower, pushing my dress up over my ass, you slowly started rubbing my wet, swollen clit.

Gasping for breath, I came hard and fast, my juices flowing over your fingers as your mouth pushed harder against mine. As the intense feeling of pleasure rolled over me, you removed your hand and slid your zipper down. I reached in and pulled your cock free, feeling it hard and ready in my hand.

I pulled away from your passionate kiss and lowered my head into your lap.

I heard you moan softly as I took your dick in my mouth, slowly savoring your taste, Gently licking the head, first, as I massaged your balls with my hand.

"Deeper, honey," you whispered, hoarsely and I obliged, opening my mouth wide, pushing all the way down until my lips touched your balls. Feeling your cock swell to full size inside my mouth, I started slowly. Up and down, slow and steady, fucking you with my lips, my throat and my tongue.

You push your hips up off the seat, pushing deep into my throat. I tighten my throat around you, sucking hard, moaning against your skin. You tell me to go faster and I obey, loving the feel, the taste of you.

Hard and fast, my mouth bobs up and down on your big, beautiful cock. Your hands entangle my hair, pulling softly, and I suck you even faster, deeper, up and down as I had done so many years before.

Suddenly, you push down on my head while thrusting up with your hips, pushing your manhood as far as it will go into my throat, holding me tight, forcing it all the way and keeping it there. I tighten my lips around you and my throat pulses, squeezing you and then milking you as you cum. My mouth fills with your sweet juices, and I swallow eagerly. You still taste as good as you did back then and I drink every delicious drop.

Your hands relax and you smooth my hair gently, as I slowly bring my mouth back up, licking you clean as I go, not wanting to miss so much as a drop.

I sit up and you give me a hug.

"Thank you, sweetie," I say with a smile.
"No, thank you," you respond as you zip your jeans and start the engine.

I give you a quick kiss when we pull into the Steiny's parking lot, and before you drive away, I say, "I hope I'll see you soon."

"Me too."
© Copyright 2011 Just a Penguin (mspenguin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1777255-Little-Bo-Peep