*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1768814-A-Fun-Getaway
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Erotica · #1768814
A pleasant excursion into a weekend of perversion suddenly becomes strangely twisted.
The Chair


         After Marian received Greg’s text, she hightailed it to the highway in almost nothing flat.  A weekend at the cabin, she couldn’t wait. 

         The log cabin rested in a clearing five miles from nowhere. There were patches of snow all over the woods.  When she pulled up beside the structure she discovered a thin layer of snow with fresh footprints and tire tracks. 

         She hurried inside.  The room was polished pine; dimly lit by three small windows and was sparsely furnished.  Except for the occasional sound of wind chimes it was dead quiet.  The remnants of a fire smoldered in the fireplace and still radiated a small amount of heat. The air in the room was icy cold, her sweater blouse and jeans were just warm enough.

         She looked down at the four small holes in the floor and ginned.  Marian quickly located and retrieved their special hard wood chair from the kitchen and forced the legs into the four holes in the floor.  She stood over the chair and looked down at it, the excitement made her hands tremble.  .  Impatiently looking at her watch, it wasn’t time yet.  His text message was specific; she was to wait until three.

         She sat down on that cold chair and fondled the metal clamps attached to either side of the seat, at the rear legs.  Ankle cuffs were attached to the lower rungs and all the metal was as cold as ice.     

         Thinking she might as well get her coat, while she waited.  Marian got up and as she passed the window, she saw a reflection in the woods, just down the road; he’s coming!  Her watch read two-forty, he’s early! 

         She quickly stripped off all of her clothes and jewelry; grabbed the black hood from one of the pegs and sat in the chair, backwards.  Leaned over, she latched the cuffs to her ankles.  She put the hood over her head and forced her wrists into the metal clamps that snapped shut, locking her to the chair. 

         Panic gripped her, what if it wasn’t Greg coming up the path.  “Oh, shit!”

         She rested her chin on the back of the chair.  She was shivering from the cold and the fear of being found like this, by a stranger.

         She waited there, blind.  She worried, what if he doesn’t show.  Still the only sounds were those wind chimes.  Frustration was setting in when she finally heard the crunch of tires on snow and the sound of an engine purring.  The sound of doors opening!  Two doors?  She heard Greg’s voice and then two more voices, a woman and a man.  It was Betty and Fred, their closest friends.  Footsteps on the porch, Betty was exclaiming how nice the cabin looked, when she opened the door and went mute. 

         Then came Fred’s voice, “What’s a matter Betty, see a gh...” 

         Greg pushed past the couple, “Marian, I told you three, now you are going to be first!”  He gave her a very loud slap on her butt.  “Naughty girl, you were too impatient!”

         Marian pleaded, “Let me out of this…”

         “Betty, Fred, sit over here,” He pointed to the couch.  Marian heard them walk past her and flop into the couch.  “I know you two are new to this, so this is how it goes!”

         Marian heard Betty laugh nervously and say, “Interesting!”

         With the hood on she asked, “What is going on?”

         “Fred told me, he and Betty also roll play.  So tonight we have a foursome!”

         Playing the part she answered, “Yes sir!”

         She could feel him place something hard between her legs and draw it slowly from her clit, pressing it hard against her soft lips and then against her anus. He did this a number of times, ever so slowly.  Marian felt herself react, moisture and muscles pulsing; she shifted her hips to a better position.

         Greg was using the phallic handle of a flogger.  Gripping the moist handle, he lightly struck her bottom once, then continued to rub her.  The next stroke was harder, leaving redness.  He alternated between whipping her and stroking until he finally pushed the handle into her.  Using its phallic shape for its intended purpose.

         At this point Marian’s body was contorting her legs quivering and the guttural groans that emitted from under the hood were inhuman.  “May, I, Cum, Sir?” She pleaded as she shook like a dying animal. 

         “Would you like to entertain Fred for a while?”

         “Yes Sir!”

         Betty had worked Fred up until he was ready to pop.  Marian felt Fred’s large shaft sink into her, she began to scream and cry at the same time as he filled her.  He could feel her muscles grab at him as he started to withdraw.

         “You may cum with Fred!”

         Then he plunged in again, it took no more than twenty strokes before they both reached orgasm.

         Fred pulled Marian’s hood off.  Marian saw Betty hog-tied on the couch.

         Greg approached holding a tray of buns, “Your Favorites!”  She inhaled the scent of cinnamon; being clamped to the chair, she couldn’t touch them.

         “May I have one Sir?”  She laughed.

         Fred screamed, “Let the games begin!”


W.C.=867
© Copyright 2011 Rogue Writer (bobbrug at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1768814-A-Fun-Getaway