*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1761351-Stalker
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1761351
The predator and the prey. A unique view.
Out of the shadow I walked. no, I stalked.
My prey was just ahead, the steam rising off the pavement around her in a beguiling manor. The hot August sun was quickly evaporating the rain that had just graced us with its presence.
That rain gets my gratitude, it left my darling-unknown, soaked. Her cloths clinging to her small frame. The sight of it excites me as I stalk around a drab colored mini-van. It makes my job much easier, the fabric can't hide her from me.
I slow my pace as I creep up behind her.
I feel giddy, shes almost with in my reach now. I smile at my intent. Naughty.
Suddenly my feet make a heavy splashing sound as I clumsily step into an unseen puddle.
NO!
My moment is stolen!
My prey becomes aware of me and turns with a shocked face, blond curls bouncing wildly.
Caught, I slow down. Defeated I stand ready for the accusation.
"Daddy! Don't you even think of tickling me!" My daughter calls to me smiling, my secret agenda ruined.
© Copyright 2011 Tygar McCutcheon (midnightthirty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1761351-Stalker