*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1761093-Their-Lives
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Romance/Love · #1761093
Story about peoples lives.NONE OF THIS IS REAL:)
Chapter 1



The wind blowing through my hair.The waves calm yet crashing upon the shore.The sweet horizon,with birds scavenging for food on the beach.It was moments like these that I cherished deeply.When it seemed as if nothing in the world could go wrong.I'm 20 years old,currently single,and live on 2222 Burkley Avenue,in a small town in California.My name is Julie Underwood.



I'm a famous singer.Also an actress.I currently am looking to do some kind of t.v. show that I hopefully will get the lead role.Anyways,I have two loving and supporting parents,Frank and Barbra.They live up in Nashville,Tenessee with the rest of my family.Speaking of my family,I have two younger sisters,Tina and Sunny,and also my youngest sibling,Sonjay,my brother.



Tina is sixteen years old and loves to write.Sunny is thirteen.She loves to act and she's an okay actress.Sunny wants to be on broadway some day.Then there's Sonjay.Sonjay goes by S.J.R..I don't know what the R stands for.None of us do.He probally doesn't even know what it stands for himself.He wants to be a famous soccer player.He's actually pretty good.He's only ten years old and S.J.R. is probally my favorite sibling.



As I walked down the pier a little girl approached me."Your Julie Underwood!"she said cheerfully.The girl was dressed in pink from from head to toe!Literally!The girl even pink little bows in her hair.



"Yes I am."I smiled.



"May I  have your autograph,please?"she asked as I took her autograph book from her.



"Certainly."I smiled.



"You know,"the little girl began."I wanna be just like you when I grow up."



"You can be whoever and whatever you want as long as you believe you can do it."I said as I bent down and gave her a hug.



"Thank you!"she said as she ran back towards the beach.



I continued down the pier.I got to the end and just stood there taking it all in,wondering how much better this day could possibly get.It was such a beautiful evening.Finally I turned to go back home and I nearly almost ran over a little boy."Oh! I'm so sorry."I apologized to the little boy.



"What do you think your doing?"a man exclaimed as he came running towards me.



"Well...I" I began to say.



"You what?"the man cut me off.



"Never mind."I said as I walked passed him.



"Daddy."the boy whispered.



"Yes son?"



"She's pretty."



"SHUTUP!"he said as he slapped his son across the face.I froze in place and turned and started walking towards the man and boy.



"You."I said pointing at the cold-blooded man."Do not put another hand on him."



"Okay then I'll do this."he said as he kicked the boy.



"OW!"the boy cried.



"Shutup unless you want a beating boy!"



"Yes sir."the boy sobbed.I walked over to the boy and grabbed his hand.



"Come with me."I said.



"Hell no!" the man stepped towards me.I pulled the shaking boy closer to me.



"Yes your not going to treat him this way.It's abuse and it's absurd."



"Fine go."he said cruelly."Go with the lady.Leave me just like your mother did,you little bitch."



"No daddy!"the boy screamed."I hate you like mommy did before you killed her!"That's all I needed to hear.I picked up the sobbing boy and took off fast for my car.I paused for a moment and looked back at the ruthless man.



"Follow us and your butt will be in jail."I walked away and in a whisper I said,"Like your sorry butt isn't going there anyways."
© Copyright 2011 buckeye (buckeye24 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1761093-Their-Lives