*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1758631-Questionable-Action
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #1758631
An affluent man's changing world and his actions.
Standing, looking up at the shadowy sky, raindrops descend down on a mans face. His tall well dressed figure reveals an affluent man. His Rolex watch dripping water from the crystal to his bloodied hand, making a path to his fingertips. His world heavily shaken in just a few hours. For a few moments his attempt to comprehend what has recently happened with a clear mind has just been interrupted with an ominous thought. He fidgets with his hands begins walking in the fog.
4 Days Earlier

Walking out of a coffee shop with a morning bagel, and a coffee,
"Austin Hunter, long time... no see, how have you been!" Asks a large older man.

"Wow, Morris, it has been quite some time. I have been well, how's your wife, I remember last time we talked she was recovering from that nasty car accident." Austin Asks.

"She is doing well, the burns are all gone and all of her broken bones are healed, she still has to have therapy though." Morris adds.

Reaching into a pocket Austin pulls out a card, "That is good news, I am glad she is doing well. Listen I have to go to a meeting and cannot be late so here is my card, give me a call tomorrow if you would like to have lunch and catch up."
© Copyright 2011 -Fire7- (writeronfire7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1758631-Questionable-Action