*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1758095-Dear-4-Year-Old
by let.go
Rated: · Other · Children's · #1758095
Letter To My Four Year Old
Sweet Baby,
I love you more then anything in the entire world. You are my entire heart.
Four years ago, today, my life completly changed and became absolutly amazing.
You have such a kind, sweet heart. You always think about other's feelings and share everything you have. I love that you love Jesus and always ask me questions. I love that you love art, painting and drawing and coloring. I love that you love learning and school. I love when you ask me to read you books and how much you always want to help me cook.
I always wonder what I did to get such a wonderful daughter. One that stops what she is doing to make sure she hugs and kisses me. One that won't go to bed without saying prayers.
I pray that God helps me be the best mother I can be. That I help guide you down the right path and that you always stay such a good girl.

I remember the day I had you. I felt like you were never going to come. I was 19, had a crappy job and no car. I never doubted myself as a mother though. I knew I'd do what I had to do to get by financially. But emotionally as a mother, I was never worried or afriad.

I guess God knew what he was doing.

I love you sweet baby. We'll always have each other. We'll always be best friends.

Love, Mommy
© Copyright 2011 let.go (cluybli14 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1758095-Dear-4-Year-Old