*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1754509-i-cant-name-this
Rated: · Other · Other · #1754509
PLEASE READ !
She watched him walk away. She watched him walk away from everything , everything they had ever made for each other. How could he does this? She never ever thought it would end like this.
"Justin, wait. Please wait !" She said tears spilling from her eyes. He ignored her.
It's hard to think, isnt it ?
3 months ago, they were kissing, laughing, hugging. How could it end like this? She was postive he was the one. But he decided otherwise. She litterally could not process the information through her brain. Justin Oliveira was gone. What happened to the late night conversations? Did that mean nothing to him, even though it meant everything to her? Her brown hair rippled through the wind, and her green eyes were turning a dark brown from all the crying. He was gone.

2 months later, she still couldn't get over him. Not yet, not ever. He was totally ignoring her. How was it possible ? How was it possible that she would cry herself to sleep every night, while he could sit there and not say a word to her ? Not even glance in her direction. She was sick of it, she was sick of everything. Everyday, she would have to pretend that everything was alright, when it wasn't. And she wasn't doing that anymore. She didn't care. Not unless she had Justin.
© Copyright 2011 Christina (: (schooldrama04 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1754509-i-cant-name-this