*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1749410-Assignment-one
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1749410
Perfect 10 Review Class
Review of Doomsayer

I am reviewing you on behalf of the Rockin' Review Academy

I feel it is a privilage to read anothers writing. This is only my personal opinion and is not intended to upset or offend in any way.

Three things I liked were:

*Pencil*The main Character was beutifully described from the opening of the piece. we meet him in mid action staggering from the bus.His clothing and habits give the reader an excellent portrati ofwho he is and it is expanded upon with the attitude of the towns folk around him.

*Pencil*The action is appropriate to the story line.

*Pencil*I thought the sentences flowed really well.


Sugesstions:

*FlowerT*
There could of been more of Cooleys internal dialogue to give us more insight in to his reasons for being there.
*FlowerB*
The other characters such as the mayor could have been expanded upon.
*FlowerR*
It would have been nice if there had been more detail about the setting.

Overall I really enjoyed this story.
*Pencil*Writers Write ** Image ID #1739563 Unavailable **
** Image ID #1516997 Unavailable **
© Copyright 2011 Finn O'Flaherty (fin333 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1749410-Assignment-one