*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1748107-The-fire
Rated: · Other · Other · #1748107
A story about a fire and love
Natalie Ortiz sat at her 2nd class of the day ; math. She hated math, but not the people in it. Her best friends Hayden and Payton sat in front of her, and her best guy friends- Zachary, Jasper, and Tyler- sat two rows down. And of course, her ex-boyfriend Seth sat right beside her. She was still in love with him, she hoped he still loved her too. She felt him staring and she looked back at him. His yellow/green eyes stared into her brown ones for hardly a second and then he looked back to his paper. Her nose felt like it was filled with pepsi, something that always happened everytime she was about to cry. She missed him so much. All of a sudden, she smelt something weird. Almost like gasoline, but not quite. She looked to seth. "Do you smell that?" Natalie said. Seth sniffed the air then looked at her his eyebrows knitting together. "I do." He stood up and said something to the teacher. Her eyes widened and she pulled the fire alarm. "EVERYBODY, OUT !" She yelled. Natalie's heart started thumping in her chest. She tried to move, but she couldnt. Her legs just wouldnt budge. Seth ran up to her. "NATALIE WE HAVE TO GET OUT!" He yelled, smoke starting to fill the room. "I CANT !" A hot tear rolled down her face. He toke her hand and led her through the smoky hallway. It was deserted. And all the windows and doors were locked. "SETH IM SO SORRY. YOU'RE GOING TO DIE BECAUSE OF ME !" Natalie burst out crying. "Hey.. listen. I- I would ever want to die without you." Natalie looked at him. She hugged him for what she thought was going to be the last time, and that made her cry all over again. All of a sudden, the world started to spin around her. Then everything went black.

© Copyright 2011 Christina (: (schooldrama04 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1748107-The-fire