*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1743312-My-DC-Universe-tales-Story-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by ryan
Rated: E · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1743312
new guy enters the DC universe what adventure's await him? read and find out more
My DC Universe tales Story 1 The Bat The Croc and The New Guy.

Ryan Stark was born in Oklahoma City in 1991 growing up admiring hero’s like Green Lantern and Batman but upon entering collage his admiration of hero’s faded.And at the age of 20 he moved to Gotham City as he had been offered a job by Mr.Bruce Wayne as desk little did he know his “boss” had a secret that he would soon find out about.

He sat there at his desk typing away and then Mr.Fox came up to him “here’s your check for the week Ryan” Lucius said as he handed him the slip “Thanks Lucius eer Mr.Fox” he said as he looked at Lucius and Fox smiled and said to him “it’s all right call me Lucius Mr.Fox makes me sound old” he laughed and walked away.Ryan thought to himself.”Even though Mr.Wayne is the boss he’s never around it’s more like Lucius is the boss not Mr.Wayne i wonder where he’s at anyway.”

In another part of Gotham City

“Give it up Croc!” An officer said as she chased after him “Don’t make me laugh where’s the Bat at i know he’s around now where is he so i can rip him apart!” Croc said as he hid in one of sewage pipes “Gee Croc if you wanted to give him an autograph all you had to was ask!” Tim Drake AKA Robin replied as he swooped in a kicked Croc right in his jaw “so the bat sends the runt after me instead of coming him self fine you’all have to do!” Croc said as he charged at Tim but Tim Dogged his punch in gave him a punch in the stomach but Croc didn’t flinch and held both of his hands to gather and brought it down up Robin but just then a batarang flew out from know where and stuck it Croc’s hand and it exploded and Croc momentarily dazed Batman came running and drop kicked Croc right into a brick wall knocking him momentarily knocked out allowing the cops to get the special Croc restraints on him “thanks Batman” Jim Gordon said as he talked to Batman “something seems wrong about this” he said to Jim as Robin went home ahead of Batman “how so?” Jim said as he looked at Batman.
“This plan it was way too complicated for Croc to do to by him self.” he said as started to walk away from Jim. “You think he--” he said as he looked back and noticed Batman was gone “obviously you do.” he said as he started to walk back to his squad car.

(end of the first story more will come later)
© Copyright 2011 ryan (ryaneden at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1743312-My-DC-Universe-tales-Story-1