*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1722439-Revelations
Rated: GC · Fiction · Adult · #1722439
True Love is not easy, sometimes you need to go slow.
Revelations


         It’s nine PM, Irene and Ellen slowly saunter up the center isle to their desks; Ed is back at his sorting the inventory reports and placing them into a folder. 

         Ellen giggles and says in a whisper. “You’re not?”

         “Nope!” Irene’s broad grin slowly breaks into a laugh.

         The girls start to gather their things and slip into coats.  Irene’s phone rings, she sees Ed standing with his phone to his ear.  She picks up the receiver, “Hi there.”

          “You going home already?” She can picture the smile on his lips.

          “Why?  What could you have on your mind?” Ellen is beaming a bright smile at Irene.

          “Would a late bite be out of the question?”  She can see him looking at her across the empty office.  She looks at the plastic container in her bag and throws it into the wastebasket.  Ellen can’t contain her laughter a muffled laugh escapes.

          “Where did you have in mind to go?”  Irene points at Ellen and tries to hush her.

          “I know this great Surf and Turf down by the pier!”  He sees Irene motioning something but is too far away to make out what.

          “I know the place.  It sounds great, but first you need to help me find something.”  She winks at Ellen.  “You know, that thing we lost before the inventory…”

          “You didn’t find it?”  He chuckles.  “You feeling a draft?”

          “Funny guy, yea!  Better we find it, than Tony the stock clerk.”  Both women break into a full laugh. 

          “I’ll meet you in the stockroom.”  He hangs up.  Still looking at Irene, then sees Ellen stand up, turn and wave at him; she starts walking to the exit. 

          “GOOD NIGHT Ellen.” His voice echoes across the empty office space.

          “Have a good evening!” There is sarcasm in her voice.  The door slams shut behind her.

         Irene is moving quickly, her heels echoing a brisk stride.  Ed’s eyes are on her chest, straining against the tight blouse, the top three snaps are open revealing ample cleavage.  She is looking over to him as she passes.  He drops the inventory folder onto his desk and starts to follow her to the stockroom.

* * *


         It’s nine forty; they still haven’t found the missing panties.  They knew where he had pulled them down and where they should have been.  In the darkness one of them must have accidentally kicked them under one of the shelves. 

         They are both down on their hands and knees; she has taken off her shoes to be more comfortable.  “So Tony finds them, so what?”

         Irene sits and looks back at Ed.  “Tony’s got a big mouth, he knows who did the inventory tonight, Ellen’s ass would not fit into them.”

         Ed smiled, “Guess not!”

         They sit there on the cold tile floor and start to laugh together.

         Ed points at Irene, “You know what…” He chuckles. ”Tony won’t say a word, he’d be afraid that Oscar would accuse him of bringing a girl in here.”

          “I’m trying to picture Ellen in a thong…” She’s laughing so hard; tears are running down her face.

          “Food?”

         She looks over at him, “Sure, why not?” He rises quickly and offers her a hand up.  His hand is warm and strong.  Without her heels she looks up at him, he pulls her closer and kisses her softly. 

         He looks into her eyes. “This has been the first time in quite a while for me… I really messed up my marriage…  It’s all gone…”

         Irene sees something in his eyes that she was not expecting.  She doesn't want connections.  Ed isn’t supposed to be serious.  She sees that he wants more.  “Ed, hold up.  I was involved with a guy, because of him I was celibate for a long time.”

          “But we, I think I Lo…”

          “Ed… You don’t know my background.  Jerry was a bad dude, I was stupid and fell in love.” 

         Ed is about to interrupt her; she puts her finger to his lips.  “Jerry was able to make me do almost anything.  Heaven help me, but I did… He and I were together for two years.”

         He eases his hold of her and stands back a little.  “I only want to…”

          “I know; I wish it was that simple, but please I don’t want to be serious.”  Tears running down her face she breaks a smile and kisses him.  “Let it just be what it is…”

         Ed hands her a tissue and she dries her eyes. She admits, “You know, you’ve been my first in three years.”

         He moves to her side and puts his arm around her shoulder.  “Then let’s both celebrate and have a couple of thick steaks!”

          “I’d rather dance.”  She slides her hand around his hard tight butt and squeezes.  He turns to her and kisses her again, his fingers finding the valley between her breasts.  Tugging at the snaps of her blouse, they open easily.

         She reaches down and feels he is ready.  She shivers as he runs a hand over her hard nipples, cupping her perfect globes.

         He says softly. “I’ll always be there for you.  When you’re ready!”


W.C.= 861

The Next Quickie Is:

The Break  (XGC)
Old Scars, Hormones or an Attitude. Men never learn to avoid conflict.
#1723220 by Rogue Writer
© Copyright 2010 Rogue Writer (bobbrug at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1722439-Revelations