*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1717748-The-Succubus
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Erotica · #1717748
One lucky young man meets four young female Heavy Metal Rock Stars.
Succubus


         The audience was screaming.  The stage was black as night as they came out of the wings.  Wolf whistles and shouts of obscenity filled the air.  In that heated darkness, they took their positions and picked up their instruments.  Over the sound system came “Here Is Succubus!” The lights and spots came up at the same instant of Eleanor’s downbeat.  The audience’s screams almost obliterating the first cords, the incessant beat of Eleanor’s drums overrode everything.  Marsha strutted the stage, flashing the crowd fleeting glimpses of her womanhood at every opportunity.  They played three exhausting sets, seven to ten minutes each, sweat pouring down their bodies, the material of their flimsy costumes becoming transparent, clinging to them, offering no propriety at all.  The lights came down again; the stage was pitch dark, the fans went dead quiet. 

         In the total darkness they prepared for their last number by removing those sopping wet rags, dropping them to the stage.  All were nude, Eleanor started a drum solo, a bright spot illuminated her, Karen came in with her bass and Pat standing at her keyboard started playing.  Spotlights illuminating each musician as they began to play their trademark number, this is what the audience was waiting for.  Marsha stood at the edge of the stage; her back to the crowd, legs spread and her bare feet firmly planted in front of the foot lights.  She raked her fingers over the strings producing a high-pitched scream.  A blue white spot illuminated her perfect body.  The nondescript backdrop behind Eleanor’s drums dropped with a thud revealing the picture of the neck and headstock of a five-string guitar, it was leaning against the crack in Marsha’s ass, the image is thirty feet tall. The beat was frantic; the sound system just barely overrode the din of the crowd.  The two naked figures danced with their guitars all over the stage until the final note was played. 

         At the end of the number they drop their instruments, picking up and flinging their sweat soaked costumes out to the audience then calmly walk off. 

         Tom had won the toss; he stood ready with their robes as the girls came off stage.  Ignoring the robes, Marsha grabbed him and kissed him.  All four of those hairless nymphs dragged him to their dressing room. 

         ”Showers, girls”  Marsha performed barefoot, the others removed their clogs. One at a time, they all took a shower.  Tom sat at the bar, smiling and drinking Jack Daniels.  Finally Marsha stood at the bathroom door, dripping wet, pointing at Tom.  “You ain’t gett’in in me without taken a shower!”  He was out of his cloths before he finished crossing the room.  The girls laughed. 

          The hot water stung his skin; she used a stiff brush on his chest, and back.  His arousal was obvious; she soaped him up, rubbing him and stroking his manhood.  His nipple between her teeth she massaged his testicles as she stroked his large and ever growing shaft.  When she turned her attention to his butt and drove her fingers down his crevasse to his anus, his knees began to buckle.  She lathered the area generously.  After rinsing she inserted a finger while she was still stroking his now engorged seven inches.  He was almost ready to pop.  She stopped and handed him the soap then turned her back to him. “Wash me, use the brush!”

         He soaped the brush and started to scrub her back, “Harder! Harder!”” She kept telling him.  He was leaving red marks as he ran that brush up and down from her shoulders to butt.  She was gripping the safety bar and the more he scrubbed, the more she bent over, pushing her butt at him.  “Make like my agent. Fuck me!”  Tom was never rough when making love to a woman; this was new, it excited him, and he did as he was told.  He leaned over her and soaped her breasts from behind; he noticed she was rubbing herself franticly, her breathing shallow and quick.

          “Do My Ass!”  Her voice was strained and insistent.  He poured body lotion on himself, massaging a generous amount on the subtle flesh of her anus then holding her cheeks apart he slowly drove his engorged manhood into her.  She put out a long groan of pain and pleasure.  “SHIT, Oh, God that’s good!” He poured some oil on her raw back and began to rub and stroke her.  He felt every ripple of that tight smooth cavity; she was massaging her clit, pushing her fingers back to both her entrances.  He could feel her legs shaking.  As he went a little faster her breathing came in rasping bursts and so did his.

         Their legs buckling, both of them went down on their knees, she bent over, face and elbows flat on the stall floor, he was still stroking her, the hot shower pouring over both of them.  The only other sound he heard was her moaning “Don’t… Stop…”  In a short while she was quivering as her orgasm overcame her, he climaxed a moment later, but continued to stroke her.

Patty stepped into the stall. “Three more bitches to go!”

Word Count = 866

The Next Quickie is:

 Inventory - For Contest  (XGC)
The prompt said "Write about a couple's first sexual encounter."
#1718957 by Rogue Writer
© Copyright 2010 Rogue Writer (bobbrug at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1717748-The-Succubus