*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1714118-Gasoline-White
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Dark · #1714118
A retake on Snow White
Gasoline White
“A long long time ago I can still remember” these are lines from a song I remember buying from iTunes some days ago. The story I am about to put down here has happened indeed a long long time ago. It happened when men wore tights and didn’t look ridiculous in fact it was mandatory, when women lived shorter lives than men. Back then people were happy if they hit 20 km on their buggies. Those were the days when pluming was still mysterious.
There lived a princess called Gasoline White she was (many would say) the prettiest thing around. Well who wouldn’t be if they could afford any beauty treatment money could buy and she certainly didn’t make any kind of compromise when it came to beauty sadly her stepmother was just as vain as she.
The queen did it all her face was pulled so tightly you almost saw her bones, her nose was altered so much E.T. found it strange. She had a magical mirror with which she made love whenever she could sometimes she would look into it for hours on end asking it if she was the prettiest person in her kingdom and she would be told that yes she was but that changed when her stepdaughter had her nose job. It was then she heard the unimaginable “Gasoline White is the most beautiful being to have ever walked on two legs. Her beauty is only equaled by the sky and Niagara Falls“. She hated her even more now that her worst fears came true. It seemed that the only logical course of action she could take was to eliminate her for good.
She knew that she couldn’t very well do the deed herself the PR people would have to work for years having to clean up her imagine. The only possible solution was for her to hire someone, Hunter was the best solution. He knew the woods too well so it wouldn’t be a problem finding some place to hide the corpse.
He took her into the woods. He told her that being in touch with nature will improve her image, that people want nature lovers, that in the end she will have plenty to gain. She was taken somewhere deep into the woods. He looked at her with killer eyes. She knew something bad was going to happen but then when he was supposed to stab her in the back his heart began to beat in crazy bits. He got hypnotized by her enormous boobs, hips too round to be real her …… u get the idea of how sexy she looked nobody could have killed such a person.
The hunter told her to go even further into the woods. In the depths of the forest she could make herself scares.
She ran into the forest never to return again.
The trees looked scary in the light of the moon. She couldn’t find any place to stay then she saw that lonely cabin and she entered it. The place was terrifyingly neat and clean absolutely everything was placed so as to have as to fill as little space as possible.
Gasoline White was amazed at just how well everything was organized and how clean the whole place was. No matter how much she searched she could t find a speck of dust everything was in tip-top shape. She climbed to the first floor. There she saw seven identical beds with the blankets rolled up at the end. She noticed the beds had inscriptions on the front panel: Girvish, Lethered, Draqined, Fistes, Joe, Biechin.
Gasoline did what every rational person would do. She joined tree bed and went to sleep. While she snored the seven little people entered the room
“Oh GOD bitches are you hearing this goddamn racket? Honestly it reminds of the time I was forced to stay in that ventilator.”
“Yes Biechin I have to say you have described that sound in a most precise manor”.
Dragined was arranging her blond wig “You know I’m going up there it seems all of you pussies aren’t men enough for it so I’m going up there and taking the ogre on or whatever the fuck it is”
“But you would ruin your dress”
“Well somebody has to do something or else you ‘all are gona wet your trousers I just know it. If you Letheret can’t find it in you to ruin those black leather trousers you’re wearin I’m gona go there. Walk right in and I know Girvish is gona be there with me won’t ya? “
“Yea you bet girl I’ll be there”
All the little people went up to see the not so small Gasoline White. Draqined went directly and woke her up?
“Just who do you think you are to come into people’s holyday houses? Hmm tell me what can stop us from raping ya right here right now? Hmm Girl tell us what makes ya so special ?”
“Well for one thing all you have clearly been touched by fairies at some point in your life and people that have been so touched will never rape someone like me. Secondly I’m a refugee and my own stepmother is after me. I don’t even know why she sent Hunter to murder me in cold blood. I’m sorry I entered your home unannounced but it was the only way I could. Please forgive me and more of all please accept me”
The seven little people talked to one another they analyzed the whole situation. They knew if they refused her then she would be going from town to town from village to village never being able to settle anywhere. They decided not to take her on.
“Well miss we talked to one another and it seems that we have come to a rather grim conclusion. Please try and understand that we have taken into account all the possibilities, how can I put this dear you see we cannot have you here. The Queen will be looking for you and all we want is a nice holyday here that’s all.”
“Zip it mini-fagy I will not let any of you trough me out” Gasoline White then placed her arms around Joe’s neck Girvish tried to rescue him but to no effect Gasoline just kicked him down.
“See little people you cannot hope to defeat me if u try anything I’ll just squeeze him harder so tiny darlings if you want to do anything helpful just help me alright?”
Bietchin became mad and looked her in the eye “How dare you do this”. We have done nothing wrong to you and yet all you do is come here and look at us as if we’re crap. We might have been wrong but that wasn’t a reason to strangle him. Look we will help. You give us no other alternative you crazy bitch.”
“Don t you ever forget I’m the real deal here then only crazy bitch all of you are amateurs compared to me ! GOT THAT ?”

“Yes we have”
Gasoline White then through Joe on the floor. The pour fellow almost lost his consciousness. The little people were now forced to live with her. Their only solution was to run away. When they began to run down the stairs. Gasoline started screaming at them don’t go there u silly people. She trough a chair at them hitting two. She squishing one of them with her foot.
‘’You bastards if you went him alive stop right now close the door with the key and you over there the one that wears the wig start the fire”.
“No I won’t. I’m sure that Fistes wants to die for us come on guys let’s leave him!”
“We can’t Joe. His one of us remember that day when we were all together on that bridge looking over at that flock of ducks. We said we will be like them always together don ‘t ever forget that!”
“Please don’t it hurts”
Gasoline White suddenly pushed harder on him
“How dare you speak . When did I tell you could”
“Very well we will comply to your request”
Gasoline forced them to put all of their clothing in the fire leaving them completely naked. She was the only one that had the key now. She forced them to nail all the windows. Now she felt safe but still she broke Fisthes spinal cord and then she broke his neck efectivly killing him. Now all the little people gathered in a circle and began to cry they were all in love with one another. They then waited for her to go to sleep….
“Queen you don’t have to worry anymore because you are the prettiest thing in the kingdom now!”
“Great !”
© Copyright 2010 quicknichel (mikemetal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1714118-Gasoline-White