*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1709317-Chatline-Girls-Series-1---Sunday-Night
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Short Story · Entertainment · #1709317
Another Giddy Sunday Experience
Vonny arrived at her office a little too early for her night shift.

"You came early tonight," Jess, the afternoon supervisor commented.

"Yes, I just didn't want to miss the bus...again." How many times had she missed the bus on a Sunday evening? On weekdays she usually waited for the eight thirty bus at the bus stop near where she lived, but weekends was always different.

"Many callers tonight?"

She switched on the plugs and waited for her PC to start. She occupied Room 4. She shared it with Mandy, a newbie who worked mornings and Joey, a part-timer in the afternoon. Jess in the next room and Carin in Room 2. Another afternoon operator, Risz, sat in Room 7. The rooms were small rectangular cubicles, each had a long narrow desk with four drawers, the length of the wall, and on it a Dell PC unit and two sets of Panasonic manual desk telephone. There would be an assortment of chairs, usually just two, inside the rooms. Vonny had a blue sviwel chair beside the padded half oblong chair with its faded and peeling dull white leather seat.

"I think this caller is looking for you," Carin burst out, as she came out from her room. "He wants small breasts one." Direct translation again. Most of the operators were Chinese. Vonny was not.

"Hey, Jess! Come see Vonny, she's wearing a sexy top again..." Carin chattered excitedly. Vonny merely smiled. After all, she had to appear seductive to her babecam callers. Indeed, they had the best job in the world, with no dress code whatsoever. Most of the girls came with only shorts and slip ons. And to think that their office was on the eleventh floor of a four-star hotel!

"Do you come to work like that?" Carin asked. Vonny gestured to the black cotton hooded jacket she had carelessly flung on the padded back of the old chair as soon as she got in. It was a hot afternoon. "Yeah, better be careful, or men on the street would grab you!" Carin was chatty, and always generous with her food. It explained her figure, but who needed to be slim if she was one of the top minute-earners in chat? More minutes meant more commission. Except that she could not do the video chat, of course. What a bummer!

Finally Vonny's PC was on and she proceeded with the routine procedure, click on her username, logged in her password, scroll down the x and chose the company's website. She was automatically directed to her member log in id and password, and she was on the page. Wynona was in chat with 69960.

Wynona typed something on the page. "I think he is abnormal..his playing around..talking then hang up then talk again then hang up..maybe he is looking for u vonny! lol!"

Vonny replied, "Ok."

Just then the caller hung up and requested 600000.

Vonny typed, "^^" on the page.

She listened to his intro. "I am looking for a lady with small breasts, etc..." Normally the system do not repeat introductions so the rest was lost to her.

The call was connected.

"Hello," she had to sound sweet and sexy. "I heard your intro..."

"Did you? And was was that?" 69960 had a pleasant masculine voice. Wonder if anything else was pleasant about him!

"Ah, you said you like small breasts. Why is that? Normally guys go for biggies?"

"I like small ones, I think they're cute..."

"Weeell, I have small boobies...but my nips are quite big though." She teased. Guys were often turned on when she described her boobs to them. Typical!

"Oh, I like that...so what's your name? how do you look like?" etc...

They chatted for about fifteen minutes. He was instructing her on what to do. "Your voice is my guide," she teased earlier. Wow, that was quite a record considering 69960 was one of those in and out type of callers. He found his match in Vonny! She had learned her craft well and it was bearing fruits.

"Ciss! He wants anal lar!" she typed on page at the end of the call. He just hung up abruptly in the middle of her moaning sounds. Callers' usual manners.

"=.=", Jess typed.

A home-based newbie was busy on the page. "Hi..erm, may i noe how it works? ^^ erm i juz start..dun noe wat should do at all..?"

Vampira replied, "Call this number, record ur name and intro, option 1 & 2, u already activate ur id 500637. u finish wht u want to do & HANG up. Macy didn't give u manuar ar?" Vampira was the Night Shift Manager, working from the comfort of her home.

"Hav..i oso call tat no le..but after tat dun noe wat todo.."

Jess typed, "Hee hee..."

Vampira again, "Lol...u can always call her & ask ya."

More callers - 80797, 15313, 82039 who declined Vonny's request. Then for some moment it was quiet, the page was white except for several caller ids in yellow, meaning browsing under DC Free.

"Req FC," Jess typed. They did.

Soon 76460 came online. He requested 600000.




(to be cont)


© Copyright 2010 Heartfelt (scarlet69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1709317-Chatline-Girls-Series-1---Sunday-Night