*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1709202-Nightly-Visits-Series-2-Untitled
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Short Story · Personal · #1709202
Spice up your romance. (co-authored)
         I leave my office and am walking through the parking lot to my car. Through the darkness I can see an image of someone near my car. As I approach I see that iti is the shadowy figure of a woman. I am both irritated that someone is leaning against my car and curious who is the face behind the sillouette against my car.

As I approach you I can not help but notice your yellow skirt and the grey leather Ugg boots you have on. Even more noticeable is the dark eyes peering at me through the glare of the parking lot light over the back of my car.

"Asian," I think to myself as your eyes come into focus.

As I lift my eyes from my obvious stare at your legs you greet me with, "Hi! I hope you don't mind, but my car won't start." You then motion your head towards the red convertible parked next to my car.

Though I think to myself that car was already next to me when I came in that morning.

"So what seems to be the problem?" I ask as if I know anything about cars.

"She just won't start. I'm not sure what is wrong..." as you squint a mischievous grin. Or at least I think I notice such a grin.

At that moment I turn to look away as you catch me again sneaking a peak at the shortness of your skirt.

"Well...let's see what we have here." I state with the confidence of an auto mechanic as I walk around the back of my car assuming you would follow me to your vehicle.

As I approach the car you identified as your own I notice it has a parking sticker on it for my building lot, which makes me wonder what company you work for.

"So you work here in the building too?" I ask.

"No...why?"

"Well, I just assumed because of the parking permit."

"You assume too much," you state. I notice the sound of irritation in your voice so I turn to you only to suddenly feel a sense of blackness come over me as a blurred object swings into my line of vision.

That is when I notice we are not alone. Standing opposite of you is another person. As I look up it is a woman in a skirt just as short as yours and wearing black leather pumps.

"What the hell do you care! Let's just get his wallet and get out of here!" the other woman snaps back at you.

You kneel down next to me and reach inside my jacket to remove whatever you can find. As you retrieve my wallet you look at me with the same grin you had before and say to your female companion.

"I want more than his wallet."

"Watch for others!" you quip at the other woman.

Your companion walks to the back of the cars and turns her head away as she scans around the dark parking lots, either she is following your instructions or scouting for another easy mark.

Now I notice how close you have brought your mouth to my ear and you whisper, "You ready, lover?"

You then moved quickly over me and stand before and above me. "Was this what you were looking at before?"

You lift your skirt slightly and I can now see the outline of your black panties.
You smile smugly when you notice the expression on my face. It is that of a starved man seeing food in front of him, and yet unsure whether he has the permission to reach ans take or not.

"Get inside the car!" you bark and though I tower above you in height, like a meek puppy I do as I am told.

I am taken back by the power in your voice. I stand to my feet and am hesitant as to what seat should I get on.

"Backseat!"

I comply. I am confused why I am being so submissive. "Must be the knock to your head," I tell myself.

I bend down to get into the back seat only to feel you shove me from behind and force me inside. I get in quickly and you slam the door behind you. Your female companion, who turns out to be your cousin, looks at the car and grins.

"He's in for it now," she evilly tells herself as she knows what you are capable of.

"You want me, huh?" you ask slyly, enjoying the look of mixed emotions flickered in my eyes, the light from the building focus on my face.

"Yes," is all I am able to say as I am shocked by my actions.

"Yes, what?!" you snap back.

"Yes, please," I say.

"Mmmmfff...then show me what you got!" you demand.

Meekly, I unbuckle my belt and pull down my fly. You surprise me when you suddenly push me against the seat and onslaught my mouth with a passionate kiss.

Your tongue pushes deep inside my mouth. I respond back eagerly but you push me back and shout, "Did I tell you to kiss me back?!"

Yet I persist and after a brief struggle I conquer you, now the aggressor has become the seduced.

I grab your hair and pull you close to me.

"Who the hell do you think you are?!"

The focus is now coming back to my brain as the knock to my head begins to wear off.

We begin to struggle...

"Fuck you!" you shout.

Thinking quickly, your right hand take a grip of my cock and I gasp in surprise and sudden delight.

You squeeze so hard the pain is hurtful and delightful. Your grip misses my balls by your own design but you pull my cock until it stretches to its limit. I push your head lower to force you to take me inside your mouth.

"Suck my cock, bitch!"

Suddenly weary of the whole situation, you willingly submit to my demand. You suck my dick but squeeze it harder and harder, the pain is getting unbearable, but I love it. Your wet tongue lick me, on the tip and the sides, before sucking me deep inside your mouth. I groan in pleasure, the hold of your hair loosening.

What started as submission now turns into seduction. In and out, and my hands begin an exploration of their own. My hands slip under the back of your top as I feel the softness of your shoulders.

I can feel your tender breasts rubbing against the top of my thighs as your head continues to move up and down around my swollen shaft.

As I feel myself beginning to loose control there is a sudden banging on the door of the car.

"Quick...the police are here!" your cousin shouts.

You quickly regain composure and open the car door to leave. You turn to me and plant a kiss on my cheek.

"See you tonight, John, when I get home. Dinner is in the oven, Babe!"

And with that you and your cousin run off laughing into the night as I am left explaining to the police why I am sitting in the back of a red convertible that does not belong to me with my wet cock in my hand.



© Copyright 2010 Heartfelt (scarlet69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1709202-Nightly-Visits-Series-2-Untitled