*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1709151-Nightly-Visits-3-Untitled
Rated: · Fiction · Sci-fi · #1709151
Dance and sexuality - an experiment.
Slowly you come to, your feel fuzzy and unfocused. You try to move only to realize that your hands are tied on either side of the single hospital bed you lie on. The more you tug, the tighter the cuffs that bind you. Only then that you realize you are completely naked against the whiteness of the bedsheets, and there are several small metal discs attached on your chest, temples and one on your scrotum. There are wires from these electrodes that hook up to several scientific reading machines on both sides of the bed. Your legs are free but when you try to kick out the tightening of the cuffs cause you to scream and curse.

"It's useless and unnecessary movement to tire yourself out!"

Suddenly you hear a voice speaking yet strangely it seems to come inside your brain for you do not actually hear the voice. It has a static timbre as if coming from a machine.

"What the fuck!" you curse. "Who are you? Why are you doing this to me?"

You look around the room which looks like a laboratory with different kinds of computerized machines lining the windowless and door-less metal walls.

"Who the fuck are you?!" you scream again to anyone that may be listening from the other side of the walls.

A movement from the corner of the room alerts you to the presence of someone else in the room with you. Only then you notice another bed similar to yours on the far side . A dark-haired woman stirs from unconsciousness perhaps cause from your screaming and cursing. She is wearing a denim jacket with white top underneath, blue jeans and khaki uggs. Her long hair tied back into a ponytail. When she finally sits and stares at you, you recognize that she is Asian, her slightly slanted eyes widening in surprise to see you.

"Who are you?" There is a sing song quality in her voice that you haven't heard before. She looks around the room. "Where are we?" Her voice trembles now.

Then suddenly she notices your nakedness and averts her eyes shyly.

"Shit!" you mutter under your breath, raising your knees to hide your bulging jim and balls. You ignore her first question.

"Obviously we are in some psycho lab!"

"Do you remember anything prior to coming to this place?"

She shakes her head.

"All I can remember is coming out from the house and as I was re-locking the padlock at the gate, something hit me in my neck and I lost consciousness." She touches the spot now on her neck, feeling a small tender lump.

"Jeez!"

Suddenly there is a static sound and a voice booms inside the room.

"Welcome to our Human Experimental Lab!"

"Fuck!" you yell. "Who are you? What do you want from us?"

You hear several voices laughing slyly. The woman hugs her knees closer to herself, trembling unmistakeably.

"We are conducting a scientific experiment in human dance and sexuality. You are our specimen!"

You curse even louder, but another jolt send you groaning in pain. The woman starts to cry.

"Cooperate if you want to avoid unnecessary pain!"

"Fuck! Fuck! Okay, stop it! Just stop it!" you plead.The pain is unbearable. One more and you think your brain will burst.

"Now woman, your role is to express your sexuality through dance movement.You are to dance to this man, using body language to entice and seduce, and let our receptors interpret his brain waves, heart condition and testosterone activities."

"Fuck!" you scream again but another jolt send you writhing in pain.

"No, please...Don't do that to him," she begs, on her knees now with palms together and bowing to the unseen creatures.

"Silence, woman! Do as you are told and we will grant your freedom."

You see her gets down from the bed and moves towards you.

"What shall we do?" she almost whispers, tears streaming down her soft. rounded cheeks. Her dark eyes avoids to look below your chest.

"You have no choice but to comply. Then we will release you to your world."

"How do we know you won't kill us after all, even as we do what you want?!" You stretch your head as far up as you can, trying to locate where the speaker is.

"We are dignified beings. We keep our word, unlike some of your own species." A feminine voice sneers.

Your gaze meet hers again. Music starts to fill the room, Careless Whispers. She looks pleading at you. A short, quick jolt cause you to curse.

"All right! All right! We'll do it!" beads of perspiration has formed across your forehead.

"I...I can't..." she begins.

"Just do what they say, lady! The sooner we get out of here, the better!" Immediately after you regret snapping at her when her tears start to flow again. She is as much the victim here as you are and she is terrified.

"...can't dance," she finishes lamely.

"Jeez!" You think of the cultured rats you use in your own lab. So how many are watching you?

"Start dancing, woman...To make this experiment work, you are to strip tease him as well. Remove everything!"

You think you hear her gasps, but she avoids looking at you. Hesitantly she moves closer to your bed.

"You have to act convincingly, otherwise the readings won't be accurate," the voice instructed again.

Another scream from you makes her hastily begin. She starts swaying her body to the music, untying her hair, removing her boots and black socks. You watch her, uninterestedly at first until she removes her denim jacket follows by her white sleeveless top. You notice the small mount of her breasts behind black bra and it excite you. Then she unfasten her jeans. This time she looks at you, her eyes defying a different emotion. Her tongue licks her dry lips. You groan inwardly
.
"Touch him!"

"Tease him!"

"Jeez!" And yet you follow her every movement, your jim awakening and you have no control. If she sees this, she pretends well not to acknowledge it.

She deliberately pushes her jeans down, revealing a black, lacy panties within. Her legs are short and tanned but you hardly notice anything else. She continues to move with only her undies on and you think you will loose control soon enough.
She reaches behind her back to unhook her bra and let it slips down her arms to the floor. At that moment you understand what torture means. She hesitates at the waistbands of her panties when the voice orders a new command.

"You will have coitus with him!"

She gasps in total shock, her whole body stand rigid and she avoids your eyes. Your yelp in pain and curses makes her remove the last piece of her clothing and climb up the bed.



(to be cont.)
© Copyright 2010 Heartfelt (scarlet69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1709151-Nightly-Visits-3-Untitled