*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1708915-The-Open-Bedroom-Door
Rated: GC · Fiction · Erotica · #1708915
The whisper of nylon caught his attention.
The Open Bedroom Door

by Bikerider


Todd stepped off the elevator and walked to her apartment, he knew the way—he had been there many times before—but this time it was different. A thin smile cut across his face as he thought about the last few months; it was a smile filled with hope. He and Jill had been flirting for months. It was innocent at first, it had to be, Jill was married. The little suggestive remarks were fun, and Jill seemed to enjoy his attention. He couldn’t remember when it all turned serious, when the flirting took on a serious tone, when their eye contact became intense and full of heat—and promise.

They had both felt the change, and it was Jill who suggested that they meet at the park during lunch one day.

“We need to discuss what has been happening,” she told him.

Todd thought Jill was going to tell him it had to stop, that it was getting out of control, but instead, as they sat in the grass under an oak tree, Todd kissed Jill’s dappled lips, and then they kissed again, this time the kiss was deep, wet, and smoldering.

It was a kiss that still burned in his soul.

“I hope that’s a promise of things to come,” he said as their lips parted and his eyes searched hers.

“That depends on you, Todd,” she whispered, “as much as it does me.”

“I know this is wrong, we shouldn’t even be talking like this.”

“Todd, ever think the reason it’s so hot is because we shouldn’t be doing this?” she broke in, then leaned in and kissed him again. “Maybe we just like the excitement.”



Jill’s call this afternoon surprised him, it was the first time she had ever called him, and she quickly got around to the reason for the call.

“Jake was unexpectedly called out of town,” her husky voice was conspiratorial. “I’ll be all by myself tonight. He won’t be home until tomorrow.”

Todd thought it was just Jill flirting again…she was just giving him something to think about. He decided to go along with the game. “Maybe I should come over and stay with you,” he said almost seriously, “I wouldn’t want you to be scared.”

“I was hoping you would come over.” Silence. Todd could hear her breathing in the phone. He didn’t know what to say.

Is she serious, or is she just playing…flirting?

Not knowing what to say, he settled on “What would we do?” He felt like a jerk as soon as the words were out.

“I’m sure we’ll find something to while away the time.” This time it was unmistakable, she was serious.

“If you’re really serious, I’d love to. What time?”

“I’m really serious,” she said with a hint of impatience. “How about 7:00 tonight? “

“I’ll be there.”

“I’ll be waiting.” She hung up.

Todd stood there looking at the phone as if it could tell him more. Wanton desire bubbled to the top of the mixture of guilt and longing that churned in his stomach. In spite of all his internal arguments about right and wrong, he knew he would go.

I’ll be waiting. Her words filled his thoughts for the rest of the day. ”Jake will never know,” he told himself.

Now, as he approached the apartment door, Todd was nervous, he looked over his shoulder to see if anyone else was in the long corridor. I hope no one recognizes me. Seeing no one, he took a deep breath and stopped.



He stood in the hall staring at the door. With a trembling hand he reached up to knock, but hesitated and looked around again. His slender, manicured fingers slid through his black hair, smoothing it--and then he tried to will himself to stop shaking. He discreetly tapped three times on the door, but to his anxious ears it sounded like gun shots. He hunched his shoulders and looked around, expecting people to come out of their apartments to see what all the noise was about.

“Todd?” Her muffled voice settled over him like a billowing sheet. He loved her southern drawl.

“Yes, it’s me,” he said into the crack by the door jamb, hoping the sound would find its way into her apartment. He was being discreet; he wasn’t supposed to be here.

“It’s unlocked, come on in.” Todd swallowed hard, drew in a breath, and turned the door knob. He stepped onto the soft carpet and gingerly closed the door behind him, waiting until he heard the ‘click’ of the lock before he moved. He didn’t want Jake to come home unexpectedly and walk in without the warning noise of a key turning in the lock. Jake had been Todd’s ‘best man,’ how would he explain his being here. Pushing up on his toes to his full six foot six height he called out softly.

“Jill, where are you?” He had been here before with Jake, but tonight his voice sounded different in the quiet room. Tonight the room was lit with candles and didn’t look familiar.

“I’m getting dressed, Todd, I’ll be right out.” He stiffened at the sound of her voice—the way she said his name. Todd was seated on the sofa, his hand nervously running through his hair, when suddenly the whisper of stockings drew his eyes to the half-open bedroom door. He watched her cross the room and stand with her back to him, brushing her long, silken hair; the color of polished cherry wood.

I wonder if she left the door open on purpose? He couldn’t stop looking at her.

Her black thong was hidden between her firm cheeks; her shapely legs were clad in black silk stockings. He had never seen Jill in heels before, but he liked her this way. Todd’s eye’s absorbed Jill’s body from the ‘whale tail’ of her thong to her green eyes.

“Her eyes?”

Their eye’s met in the mirror. The hair brush was half hidden in the thick, dark tendrils, and her mouth was parted in a tentative smile. She didn’t move—not even when she saw Todd stand with a prominent bulge in his pants. Their eyes remained locked as Todd walked into the bedroom; the swooshing of his shoes on the carpet was suddenly loud. And she didn’t move when he walked up behind her and pressed himself against her. In fact, she pressed back.

Todd’s hands slid around to cup her firm breasts, and squeezed her erect, rubbery nipples.

“Mmm,” Jill moaned, as she leaned her head back against his chest and let her eyelids flutter closed.

“Your hair smells clean, it’s nice,” Todd said, as he brushed fine, wispy strands off her neck. Jill responded with more pressure against his hips. Todd let his lips float across the moist skin of her neck and shoulders, engrossed in the scent of lilacs. Reaching behind her, and having no idea how his engorged shaft had gotten loose, she rubbed Todd’s foreskin back and forth across the slippery head. She felt herself becomeing wet.

Todd nudged Jill into the bathroom; he wanted to watch her face in the vanity mirror as he took her. The sound of plastic buttons bouncing on the tile floor added a strange staccato beat to their frenzied undressing.

When Todd saw her naked reflection in the mirror he gasped with excitement.

“You are beautiful,” he whispered in her ear as he pushed Jill against the cool tiles of the open, walk-in shower. When Jill turned to him she activated the shower knob, and warm water cascaded over their naked bodies as their hands explored, and their tongues did a warm, wet dance together. Standing with her back arched against the smooth tile wall, Jill spread her legs and offered herself to him.

“Please, Todd, I want to feel you in me.” With her breasts heaving, and the scented petals of her loin vulnerable to him, she waited for Todd. As he moved between her open legs she reached for him.

“No,” he whispered, his voice turning forceful. “Let me find you.”

Placing his hand between them he felt for her wetness first, and finding her hot and ready he guided his rigid length into her. Her gasps told him he had found the place. As he felt her tighten around him he eased back gently, and then pushed forward again as he felt her resistance ease. He reveled in her warm, soft wetness, and he felt her desire build. She reached around and drew her painted nails across his back and pulled him to her.

“Please. I’ve wanted this for so long. You feel so good.”

Todd felt her shudder as his swollen, velvet tip reached into her core. Jill’s crimson nails slid across Todd’s wet back as his manipulations freed her tension, and her essence spewed forth. He felt her elixir wash over him, and he felt her slippery juice coat him. Todd’s thrusts quickened until he felt himself let go. Like a coil, his release sprang--glazing her petals with the warm thickness of his ecstasy.



Still holding Jill against the wet tile wall, Todd fell out of her, and she instinctively reached for him. They both stiffened when they heard the front door slam, and the lock click into place. With cocked heads they listened as someone called out.

“Jill, are you home?” Jill’s nails dug into Todd’s back.

“Oh hell, it’s your brother.”




*****




W/C 1587, including title.





















© Copyright 2010 Bikerider (bikerider at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1708915-The-Open-Bedroom-Door