*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1708318-TRY-BE-THANKFUL-AT-ANY-CONDITION
by Ammara
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Other · #1708318
A lesson for its readers that one should have to be happy at every condition ..
NO;NO; You are living in much happiness and blessing rather than me....NO ,I am disagreed with you...

      Weather was so pleasant and I was sitting on the bench quite near the bank of a lake and was enjoying beauty of nature. Suddenly I started to hear the noise, I was stunned and shivering with fear because I could not see anybody else around me but so powerful voices were being listened. After some while my heart was about to drown when I came to know that they were “Sky and Earth” who were fighting with each other. After a moment I realized that nothing was harmful for me, so I got normal and started to listen their conversation.
  You are blessed with people, animals, plants, birds, water, mountain, rivers &sea. I have to be just with stars, Sun and moon so how can I be happy than you, Sky said to earth.....
    Oh.....just stop it.....You are so damn thankless, a peaceful life is always with you....You are saved from the selfishness,cleverness,lying and cruel nature of people who lived over me...Earth replied to Sky.....

I bear the heaviest thing who is most powerful and even the poor people are dependent of that who is called "SUN" you know its (SUN) have too dominating personality when it appears stars and moon loose their presence...
Earth replied to sky......You are just irritated with Sun which is the greatest blessing of God for you and for me as well...All the crises have been written in my fate. Like floods, suicides attacks, world wars, land sliding and earth quakes. For rain i have to be needful for you. Every bad thing comes in my part. So why are you getting too hyper or aggressive...?

Sky said: You are only talking about the crises come among your part, why did you forget to mention about the things you are blessed with ,,,,,?Not all people are selfish, liars and cruel world is filled with loving, kind hearten and good nature people as-well..Trees, birds, rivers and seas all are the ways to keep you happy or good. I wish to be like you when ever I see you from above. Because I just have to spend my time with these speechless stars, moon and dominating sun..
  Same is the case with me earth shouted, I wish to be like you.....But i think you should be happy with the things you are blessed with and I should be satisfied as-well.You can`t be me and I can`t be you...You are what you are and I am what I am...But without each other We are Nothing....
Yes my dear you are now absolutely right God Almighty knows that which position should be perfect for anyone..

I had been completely wet because it had been raining cats and dogs and my heart was filled with happiness that the discussion/fight/conversation/argument had been ended pleasantly.

During the discussion between sky and earth I was thinking that the same case happens with people and human beings. They don’t get happy at any case and blame to God for whatever happens with them. But the end of discussion was very pleasant. One should know the fact that everybody has his own place or position and should be thankful and happy at any condition.....



© Copyright 2010 Ammara (maiyan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1708318-TRY-BE-THANKFUL-AT-ANY-CONDITION