*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1707194-Silence
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1707194
When a girl runs aay with her friend, the only thing she can do to sve her life IsBeSilent
Does it matter if I die or not? Will I be silenced forever?



I was walking home from a normal school day. It was snowing, and I heard a noise.

"Mel" it seemed to say. I looked around but, as usual, the street was deserted.

"Mel! MEL!" It carried on. Leaves passed my face, sweeping my pale skin.

I ran home. I couldn't take it.

I ran inside, and slammed the door.

"Gosh Melody, couldn't you be any more silent?" My mom asked me, rubbing her forehead.

"Sorry mom!" I said. My mom had called me Melody because I always used to make a sound that sounded like a Melody when I was a baby.

I ran upstairs, and threw my backpack on the bed. I immediatly switched on my laptop, and started blogging.

"Hey guys" I typed. "Today as I was walking back from school, I heard really strange noises. It was like the wind was calling my name. 'Mel, Mel' it seemed to say. I was scared, so I ran home."

I logged of the computer. I called Xavier. Maybe he would have answers.

"Hey, you have got my, Xavier duh, answer phone! Please leave a message, after the tone" he said.

"Hey Xavier! It's Mel. I was walking home from school when I heard the wind calling my name. I was hoping you had some answers. See you." I hung up.
© Copyright 2010 cukibear.. (cukibear at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1707194-Silence