*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1703255-letter
Rated: · Letter/Memo · Other · #1703255
letter to teacher
August 27,2010

Dear Mrs.Rosen,

I am very excited to be in Your Language Arts class this year and I am hoping to learn a lot of educational things from You. So far Your class has been so much fun and i hope its going to stay like that for the rest of the school year. Now that you told me some things about yourself I think its time for me to tell You a little about myself. I love playing about any kind of sport but, my favorite two are football and basketball. I love to spend my time outdoors and i can't lie, but I hate homework. I have no pets but i would love to have a dog. My family and I are 100 percent Polish and we go to Poland every two years. I am very hardworking although I can get distracted I still try my best to finish the work on time and do it right. I promise to do my best in Your class and even if I don't get the best grade I will know i tried. I guess that's all you need to know about me.


Sincerely,
Dominika
© Copyright 2010 dominika (isia04 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1703255-letter