*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1695837-amaya
Rated: 13+ · Other · Fantasy · #1695837
This is a story im writing. Enjoy!
~ Prologue~
The KageHonoo gathered close around the black pool of water, saying magic words as they touched its glassy surface. A sword appeared into view, Kokuryuu smiling darkly. “So, the Kaji da has returned to this world, has it?” A person in black and violet silk robes next to him looked at Kokuryuu. “What shall we do now Kokuryuu?” He flicked his dragon like eyes at the young man next to him, his teeth growing into dragon fangs. “What shall we do?” he repeated, fully turning to the young man. “What shall we do! What do you think Kurohyou?” Kurohyou swallowed hard as his dragon eyes burned into his. “Err…. Get it?” Kokuryuu smiled, his teeth returning to normal and his eyes expressionless. “Yes Kurohyou, exactly.” Kurohyou sighed relieved, whipping away sweat droplets. But his master banged his scaly dragon fist on top of the black pool, cracking it. Little ripples of the black water surfaced to the glassy top, turning to the color of blood.
Another young man, in his teen years, rushed toward Kokuryuu, stopping next to him and staring in horror at the broken black pool of water. Kokuryuu grabbed the teen’s neck with his dragon hand, squeezing it hard as he stabbed the back of the boy’s neck with his claws. The boy let out a howl of pain, transforming into a dog. Kokuryuu tossed him to the ground like a toy, the dog wriggling in pain. “Try that again Inu and that won’t be the only wounds I inflict on you!” Inu transformed back to himself, blood trickling out of the back of his neck from the claws. “It won’t happen again…master.” He smiled. “Let’s see to it that it does not happen again then.” He turned back to the cracked pool, scraping its surface with a claw.

“Those Amaya can’t hide from us forever. Soon, they will arise again, and once they do, all three swords will be brought back to the Earth once again.” He let out a sinister laugh, Inu and Kurohyou doing the same. He rubbed his dragon hand over the pool, his dragon fangs growing back. “Soon, we shall have possession of the Kaji da, the Mizu ken and the Washi ken. But there is only one problem with our plans…” A young teenage girl with light green hair and yellow eyes reflected in the black pool. She was wearing her school uniform, running on a sidewalk. “The girl must be eliminated before we can move on with our plan.” His dragon fist crashed on the surface again, making the black liquid spill out from the hard glassy surface. The black liquid soon turned to blood, still reflecting the young girl. “Run as fast as you can girl,” he said, smirking. “Soon you will die.”




© Copyright 2010 AriannaMorgan (ariannamorgan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1695837-amaya