*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1688014-Broken
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Young Adult · #1688014
Broken and betrayed by the ones she loved. Piecing herself back together just for revenge
How could they do this to her? How could they both betray her like this? She loved him, cared for him, so what did he do? He fucked her best friend on her birthday! How could her best friend do this to her? She finally snapped and decided what she was going to do. She would clean her self up, remake her self, then get her revenge. She picked her self up. She stopped shaking and crying. She was slowly putting her self back together. Putting the pieces back together the places she thought they fit, like a jigsaw puzzle. But hell, she never was good at jigsaw puzzles. All the pieces were in the wrong places. Or were they? Maybe she was purposely driving herself to the brink of insanity for what was to come. But that didn't matter to others.

To them she was demented, psychotic. To them she was sinister and violent. Clever, cunning, and spiteful. Always playing mind games with everyone around her, slowly driving them to insanity too. The lucky ones were able to escape before she grew mad. Driving everyone away, partially to prepare for the coming event, partially because she found it humorous to watch them squirm. Her plan was finally coming together. She's been waiting so long for this moment to come. She was going to get her revenge.

She slowly walked to his house.After arriving, she stopped in his kitchen only long enough to grab a shining butcher knife.
A pleasant tingle ran up her spine, as she tingled in anticipation, for what she was going to do. Her determination only grew when she saw them on the couch together, making out. A maniacal smile played at her lips, slowly beginning to spread over her sinfully innocent face. Any one watching wouldn't have expected what she was about to do. Her features still bright and innocent. They wouldn't have been able to tell , unless they looked at her eyes. Once filled to the brim with a bright sparkle, being able to make anyone smile, now filled with madness and a lust for revenge. She stepped close and began. She savored every plunge of the knife in their soft skin; sinking into them as though they were made of butter. She savored every cry of pain and agony, laughing when apologies poured out of their blood filled mouths. Their blood flew every where, staining her clothes and face. The gooey, red liquid felt like heaven against her skin.

A snort escaped her lips when she finally took into recognition how weak they truly were. She continued to stab until they were nothing more than an unrecognizable heap of bones and mush. She lapped at the blood on her face and savored the metallic taste, letting it linger on her tongue for as long as she could. There was a serene smile on her face, but her eyes were still only filled with madness and pleasure. Finally satisfied, for now, she cuddled deep into the gory mess she had created and drifted off into a pleasant sleep. Dreaming of who she could take revenge on next and shivering in excitement. As she slept, having no conscious any longer, she felt no remorse or guilt, only pleasure-sick, fulfilling pleasure. She had truly gone insane, but she loved it. She loved being broken.
© Copyright 2010 I.Like.To.Rawr (i.like.to.rawr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1688014-Broken