*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1684067-we-must-STAND-together-as-ONE
by Paige
Rated: · Other · Other · #1684067
we must stand together and love as one
Recently an artical was posted about Michael Jackson. I found it very hurtful and so did a lot of people who read it. Well i am THROUGH with the hate. My #MJfam and i will stand together as one to get people to understand Michael, who he really was. He was just a person looking for love. He gave love, he got a little back. What he got more back was hate. Hate and rejection from millions of people. Now that he is gone we must stand together as one and make a change. Make people understand that Michael was loving and caring. We dont want his children to be called names or hurt just because they were MJ's kids. We must give love. We must give hope. We must STAND!! Michael is amazing, he always will be. I have grown up not knowing Michael. The few times his name was mentioned i heard nothing but hateful lies and i believed them. Now i know that if i want justice i am going to have to start taking a charge. Making a change. I dont want to be teased and taunted because i love a dead man. I love a man who isnt dead in my heart. I love michael and i always will. Michael you are beautiful just the way u r. NO matter what anyone else says, you died a horrible death, it wasnt your fault. I love you with all of my heart. May the love go on.

On August 23rd 2010 will be the last Trial prosess for Conrad Murray otherwise known as the person who killed Michael. If he isnt put to justice then we must put justice beyond the court. We must take a stand. We must stand for Michael. If he doesnt wake up every morning knowing what he has done to not just fans but family as well, then he should rot in hell for doing so. We must stand together and LOVE as much as we can love. Because Michael is love. The deffintion of LOVE is MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON!!!! We must LOVE LIKE HIM!!! THE LEGACY LIVES ON!!!!!!!
© Copyright 2010 Paige (mjj13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1684067-we-must-STAND-together-as-ONE