*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1681083-Z-day
by don
Rated: 13+ · Draft · Horror/Scary · #1681083
Its the year 2012 and the long coming apocalypse is finally upon us
I wake up early in the morning and run to the bathroom i close the door and relieve myself when I'm done i flush and wash up i walk out of the bathroom to my up-scale new york apartment it's messy as usual i decide i;l start cleaning later so i go and sit down on my couch i turn on the television and start flipping through the channels there's nothing on so i just stop on the evening news there doing a live coverage from an apartment the " As you can see Barbara there is a mess here during the struggle in which the N.Y.P.D officer was attacked by a man covered in blood the other officers were able to contain the situation by shooting the deranged man but the injured officer was rushed to the hospital. during a thorough search of the apartment officers discovered the remains of what they believe to be the mans wife no names have been given yet to the 2 horrible victims of this sickening crime but the officers believe that with the amount of blood found on the man they believe he was the one that killed the young lady now signing off back to you Barbara" i feel disgusted with what's happening in the world today i turn the television off and start making my morning cup off coffee i check my calender and remember that today is the so called Apocalypse which i believe is total non-sense the coffees ready and hot i take a drink and cringe away ugh it's really bitter i looked through the cupboards for some sugar and end up with nothing i need to remember to pick some up on my way home. I shower and get dressed to go to work I drive for about 20 minutes before i reach my office i ride the elevator to the 3rd floor and pass by my secretary on the way she tells me that i have an appointment at 7. i get on i start reading the newspaper and an article catches my eye the officer that was involved in the storming of the apartment attacked the staff at the hospital he was admitted in i think that's strange but forget about it when my boyfriend Micheal walks in i stare into his beautiful blue eyes before he leans over the desk and plants a kiss on my lips i smile when he pulls away he says hes sorry that he wasn't there when i woke up i say he can make it up tonight. I work till 9 that night and i go meet my boyfriend at my car we drive home together and he holds my hand all the way home we walk into our apartment in each others arms I'm we both climb into the shower together and kiss in the shower. I wake up early in the morning in Micheal's arms warm and comfy so i drift off asleep i dream about my high school coach who in 10th grade i had a crush on i dream he makes love to me on his desk i wake to sirens blaring loud in the distance i startle Micheal awake i say sorry but i heard sirens the next second we hear gunshots in the distances and we both get startled i run and turn on the television to check whats happening.all i get is the emergency broad cast network telling us to stay in our homes i say screw it and tell Micheal to stay in the apartment and walk outside all i see is people running in every direction i catch one guy by the arm and ask him whats happening "I don't know i was just walking when all of a sudden i saw a man jump on an innocent lady and bite her throat i see blood splatter on the person next to her and then i hear screams and theirs more people that start getting attack so i do the only thing that i can think of so i start running as fast as i can i think i shoved a lady out of the way and into one of those thing's and i see her face twist in fear and he bites a flesh out of her neck and blood starts flying so i run and run and run and now i suggest u do the same" i stare after him as he run as of again and i make a quick decision and run upstairs to the apartment i tell Micheal to put down what he was doing and quickly repeat what the man told me he just stares at me in horror and i saw " we have to leave come on lets start packing just take what you need OK we cant take anything else." we make our way down to the car and heave our luggage into our trunks into my car .
© Copyright 2010 don (doneven6 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1681083-Z-day