*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1679727-I-Am-The-Cleansing-Episode-One
Rated: · Other · Dark · #1679727
Episode one.
This Soliloquy marks the Last.
The Last age of The houses of Monach, Andross, Decahedrot, and Veiron.
This Month, the month of cruel and Harshest January,
shall see the Last breaths of the Dirty Veirons which i serve....
as well the last, fleeting, terrified glimpses of Those who don the hoods of Monach, The cloaks of Andross, and the tri-pointed hats of Decahedrot.
I shall take it upon myself, as the one free man, the one radical, to stand up to not only my masters, but to those who dare claim this fair city of Elliata as their own.
The House of Veiron, Patriarch and Matriarch (Tempest and Friale) The Triad of Sons ( Hubert, Liam, and Jackal) and the fairest of maiden daughters (Ria). That House, which has enslaved my Dark Flesh and Strong soul as an infant, which has kept me on chain and threat, which has beaten and starved me.
The eradication that House of Vile, accursed scoundrels is my First Deed.
The youngest Male of the Veiron House- Liam- was dispatched with great ease and covert gusto.
Liam, you see, is...was... a pathetic, whiny, drug addled nuisance with strength that could injure not even a fly. His demise came in the dead of night, by way of a leather belt and a rapid three story descent to the cobblestone below. He that came to investigate was Jackal, the robust illegitimate child of Friale and a man of Hispanic Blood. Jackal and Liam, you see, had taken up residence on the far side of the slums of Veir, the district which Tempest Veiron controlled with a Fist of Iron. Their dilapidated, three story residence was perfect for murder. That Aside...
Jackal heard the terrified yelps and choked gurgling of his brother, and had bolted into the room, Fearsome Revolver in hand. He never fired a single shot. I had caught him off-guard, after all, who would expect such a placid, loyal servant such as i to assail his master's kin? My role in his untimely demise was that of a pale, sharp knife. The knife bit through flesh and bone, sending an eager jet of crimson fluids onto the ceiling, walls and finally the floor. Once he was trembling and croaking in a pitied attempt at gaining mercy...I ended his Pitiful Existence by way of a solid, wholesomely enjoyed swing of an Axe. I did so enjoy Kicking the head, like i would a ball on a playground.
The Final of these Foul Spawn, Hubert, I came for in the streets of fair Elliata. Hubert, you see, was a man of Sexual Deviance. He loved women, especially out of Wedlock, he was. When I came for him, he knew not of the Fates of his Brothers. Nor his own impending Doom. I approached him, Jackal's revolver gripped tightly beneath my tattered cloak. When he asked crudely "What are you doing out here, Lazarus? Back to the house with you!" I said calmly.... "No, my devious Hubert, I shall not return to your vile manor. My creed, you see, is to put upon you the wrath of Karma. I hope you enjoyed life, you whore." Then, much to his disbelieving horror, and much to the glee of me as i saw the reflection of my revolver in his nervous eyes, I revealed my harbinger, the Six cylindered wrath of god. Of the Four rounds fired, the first obliterated his befouled manhood, the next two made home in his chest, and the final shot disintegrated the ugly caricature he called a Face.
And after that, I was gone just as suddenly as I arrived....for I had more work to be done....
And night was my ally. My only Friend. My Accomplice.
© Copyright 2010 The Muffin Man (muffinman16 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1679727-I-Am-The-Cleansing-Episode-One