*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1669693-Love
Rated: 18+ · Article · Inspirational · #1669693
Love what is it? Is it a feeling or attraction or only sex?
Love:-

Can anyone here define the correct definition of love? In my opinion love is a feeling which can't be expressed by mere words or by sex or by anything. Some people say that it is a matter of a long pole and a deep hole. What do you say is it the first part or the next? Yesterday after kissing my girlfreind my testerostone charged pole was erect in about a second but it is not in the case when my mother kisses me or my sister. Thus it proves that by dealing with love we are in not thinking of sex. It is all about feelings which can't be expressed or told anywhere. But this statement was proved wrong by my girlfreind she said that why do you not say sometimes I LOVE YOU to me. I replied to her that does these 3 words will increase the love between us or will it decrease it? Do you agree with my opinion? If you disagree then tell me your opinion they are greatly welcomed.
© Copyright 2010 Saurabh (hellboy.dey32 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1669693-Love