*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1655359-Silver-Plated-Death
by ASD
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #1655359
The life of a ninja first hand
He looked in awe at the city of myd cezar as he thought, "What a lucritive buisness oppourtunity.*Smirk*
He jumped.
once.
twice.
thrice.
From rooftop to rooftop.
He lands at a nearby Building. "This looks like the place"
He runs in.
It all happens in a flash. He runs up on the unsuspecting foe, slashes his sword, The foe dies. "I have to keep moving." He returns to base.
"Kunai, you are my best ninja", says Ra the leader. "But your kills have to be more clean, understand?" "Yes Sensai." replies Kunai. Its true, Kunai had been getting by with sloppy tech for a long time. "Now Kunai", says Ra "Here is your next target". Ra hands Kunai the tatterd photo. "His name is Sausera. killed a man in his sleep."
"I'm on it"



He runs in the house, sporting all black.
he creeps,
But out of the corner of his eye he saw a woman with a baby.
"I can't do this" Kunai whispers, "He has a famliy."
So he creeps into the next room and all in one stylish move he swipes Sausera.
He talks to him outside.
"Now I can't kill a man that has reason to live. so lets make a deal."
Sausera, Still tramatized by the abduction, looks up.
"Please, what do you want from me?!"
"Tell me why you killed that guy."
"I was framed!!"
"Yeah, like i havent heard that one before."
"No, REALLY! here's how it happend."
"I was walking along the streets, when suddenly i was attacked by one of the Blue Bands."
"he told me that he had commeted a murder (witch was kinda stupid to do) and said he needed me as bait."
so he took me down to the crime sceen and made me put biological evedence on the sword he used, Fingerprints."
"Ok so what was this ninjas name"
"I don't know."
so Kunai leaves and sneaks to the Blue Band HQ.
He comes in.
And they have katanas and AK-47s pointed at him.
So he runs along the wall, misses a bullet by inces, and slices one ninjas heads off.
appaled by hisllen commrads brutal death, One of the katana guys charges at him. Kunai stabbes him, and deflects a bullet, Killing the last ninja.
"And thats how you do it." Kunai says with a demented smile.
He runs back to base.
"Kunai", says Ra, "You have done it again. Congragulations! "
"Ah it was nothing", says Kunai "If your an hounorable ninja, press on. But if your a bitch, you meet a silver plated death.
© Copyright 2010 ASD (deathinsoul at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1655359-Silver-Plated-Death