*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1654357-Dreams-Feburary-6th-2010
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1654357
My dreams 2/6/10 =)
~~The first dream~~

I was asking myself a series of questions in order. Each one became less specific and off-subject. It was on an old vintage piece of paper, zooming out as I went down the list.

(Was completely random, meant nothing to me.)

~~Second dream~~

I found a black rat, it was friendly. Everyone kept calling it a mouse, when it was obviously a rat, and it irritated me.

(I used to have a black pet rat named Shadow)

~~Third dream~~

I was playing an MMORPG game similar to World of Warcraft and my friend had a mount.

(Nothing specific happened)

~~Fourth dream~~

I became this awesome demon creature thing and had a free-for-all deathmatch with 4 other demons, and I won.

(I was red, had horns, I beat up the other demons)

~~Fifth~~

There was this girl that nobody liked. Nobody liked her because she was rude to everyone around her. She had a youtube.com channel and posted hate videos to everyone she knew. She had two sisters names were Mary and Susan, the twins from the show Johnny Test, and they always defended her. At the end they got mad at her.

(No idea...)

~~Sixth~~~

I was looking in a mirror and my pupils covered my whole eye.
© Copyright 2010 J. S. Smith (jadon159 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1654357-Dreams-Feburary-6th-2010