*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1647710-8226Links-Quest8226
Rated: 13+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #1647710
Chapter 2. :)
•Chapter 2•
The boy sighed, and whacked me on the head with something I can't quite remember. “Wha-!” I yelped, collapsing to the ground. He let out a small grin, “It worked.” before dragging me off to Saria's house. Saria looked startled when she saw me, all thin and bony and blood soaked with a badly crafted sword and horribly styled hair. She quickly set me on a bed and tended to my wounds. “Link, what'd you do!” she cried, “She may die!” “I found her in an alley!” “How'd it happen?” “How the heck am I supposed to know?!” they argued. My eyes slowly opened, and I jumped up. “Where am I?” I asked, sitting at the edge of the bed. “Here.” the boy replied, Saria making a face at him. “Who are you? I am Blueberry, the proud daughter of Jill and Tim.” I stated, as his face went wide, “Drift? Did your brother call yyou Drift?” he asked. “Yes.” I said, staring into his icy blue eyes. “Link?” I said, before landing head-first into the wall. He laughed, and Saria whacked him on the head. “Not funny!” Saria hissed, as I started to laugh. I silently tapped my foot impatently, my dirty boots flinging a few dried pieces of dirt here and there. “My clothes are dirty.” I complained, trotting to an empty room. I only had one other pair of clothes, a red dress, suited for a princess. I emerged from the empty room, and skipped to the lake in my red dress. I washed off my face and legs and arms and hands in the lake, before jumping in with a giant splash. My red dress became soaked and dripping with water, and I giggled a little. The waterfall splashed and roared into the water, with great impact. I got bored and climbed out of the lake, going back to the house soaking wet. Food was laid on the table, with a note.

Drift,

As you can see, it's late and you have not returned. Food is on the table, and you can sleep anywhere you want. I need to talk to you in the morning.

Link.

I took my food and ate it, then laid on the bed I woke up in to sleep.
© Copyright 2010 Mudwhisker (mudwhisker2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1647710-8226Links-Quest8226