*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1646825-Miracles-Ha
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Other · Supernatural · #1646825
miracles, credo writing, I believe




Miracles? Ha!



“I’ve learned that it pays to believe in miracles. And to tell the truth, I’ve seen several.” I know this quote by an anonymous 75 year old person is true because I’ve witnessed and had many miracles happen to me. Now I know there are many kinds of miracles like the ones that happens everyday babies being born, the sun coming up each day. Then there are the miracles that happens everyday, but a lot of people just don’t hear about them, the kind of miracles people don’t expect to happen.

The first miracle I remember witnessing happened one day when my friend and I went to go clear some trails on his land, the next day he noticed he lost his wedding ring. A week later when I came by to see him, I rode my bike next to his trailer and walked inside. He came out for a cigarette and saw something shining in the sun. It was a quarter, and two feet away, right by where I walked and parked my bike he found his ring.

The last recent miracle that happened to me is when I was going to make supper for my mom. I got an onion and cutting board and put them on the table. Then I got a knife and was reaching for a bowl when a bunch of other bowls fell out. I tried to catch them while I still had the knife in my hand when I shot my arms up to stop the falling bowls and I felt the knife go into my neck and hit the bottom of my jaw bone, very hard, kind of close to my chin. When I pulled it back I expected to see blood coming out but there was no blood. When I checked it out in the mirror all I had was a tiny scratch up by my ear.

So that is the reason I believe that miracles do happen. Miracles happen every day. We just need to recognize them when we see them.

© Copyright 2010 croaker (bosssssss3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1646825-Miracles-Ha