*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1641396-Beyond-Thought
by MyersK
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Experience · #1641396
A inner thought on how some people may view the world or how someone may feel about life.
Nothing can stop you from doing it.

No one said to do it the right way,or what was the right way.

Is darkness the only way to light? Is the light what leads us to darkness?

In order to restore ouside peace do you have to tame the inner beast?

Are you in a coma in your sleep?Asleep when in a coma?

Are you really dreaming when your asleep or is it that when your awake life is the nightmare alive?To understand the one you desire you must find out about yourself?

Is it that when you find yourself beautiful you become ugly,and when you convince yourself your ugly you have beauty flowing from within you to the surface of your skin?

To  be saved you must sacrifice, then breathe deeply and realize I'm alive.

Your life is something meanigful,regaurdless of how you think.When you mess up grieve then release time flies by too quick you can't let it slip through your fingers like sand.Words are stronger than anything in this world because they can sting like poison in your veins and burn thriugh your skin to your bone like acid.Because they can lie and tell the truth, but sometimes we don't even know what is better.Fists can cause more battle scars than wars,because sometimes we are ashamed of who we recieved them from.Knowledge can be percious thing but it can be used to far.

So many good things can be turned to bad, the thing is one step at a time and what ever you do...

Never lose hope.Because if hope was lost we wouldn't be here breathing.

© Copyright 2010 MyersK (myersk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1641396-Beyond-Thought