*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1639850-purity-of-voice
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by cassie
Rated: · Other · Experience · #1639850
sometimes a "voice" is a point of inspiration and then your own voice has to be spoken
Actually hearing the purity of a human’s voice can cause goose bumps raise upon the skin. The clarity of sound makes one close their eyes to try and capture it all. The minute hairs stand straight up to attention searching towards the sound. They sway softly like the seaweed beneath the sea wanting to just crawl into the true essence of greatness.

The voice is a gift from God.

The voice glides towards notes unfathomable by those of us who can not carry a note. The sensation is one of envy and rapture. The sweetness of voice becomes a surrounding cloud of richness encompassing one against the flat hemisphere of every day life.
The gift wraps us in a blanket of serenity. The softness and power guide us in moments of introspection because to do otherwise is an insult to the voice and song emitting with such ceremonial ripeness.

To be privileged enough to hear one of the most influential songs of all time with such energy and warmth will leave an impression that will not be forgotten.

The song?

Amazing Grace.

So few can sing that majestic song with resonant lyrics that run deep into your soul. You can feel your soul rejoice with the greatness. You can feel the words vibrant beneath your skin; you can feel the tremors race along your blood lines. You can sense the angels with bowed heads around you. You can feel any blindness of yours open into the light. You start to feel the triumph gates open, their startlingly goldenness lead upon a path of white sand. You see your foot prints as you walk across the crystal sand, and then you see beside your foot marks other foot steps that match each of yours …side-by-side.

You feel the glory of God. He’s kept you safe so far you just have to reach out to Him and keep Him close.

You can see the shining star glimmering upon you with a soft force guiding you towards the goodness that lies in us all. The bright light shines upon your head illuminating you in a rainbow of amazing grace.

How sweet the sound of forgiveness that sings upon our bodies wrapped around gossamer layers of peace. The translucent depths peel back with each inspiration of thought to give us yet another gift of God’s voice he bestowed upon us humble humans. The voice reminds us of his gifts he gives us everyday.

We just have to recognize the miracle of the voice, of the actions we choose to lead into a better life here on earth. We have to be better human beings towards others less fortunate. We have to acknowledge we are just simple people who lose their ways every now and again.

And we have to remember to hear the voice(s) that make our soul quiver with true emotion. And we have to remember to bow our heads so we’ll be anointed with His greatness.

Amen.

© Copyright 2010 cassie (cassienjax at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1639850-purity-of-voice