*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1639691-An-Attitude-change
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Article · Experience · #1639691
This is about terror attackz................
HELLO!
Here is an article i wrote after mumbai terror attacks i had send for some magazines but did'nt get published so i would feel better if somebody reads it .so please go and read it .its a bit silly but fully original...................
Till today we were waiting for someone to stand up but water has now come up to our heads . now what are we waiting for some 'massiha' to come or what. massiha might have come for people on TV and in movies but this is reality and we have to stand for ourselves ,for our nation,for our world and for humanity.Those terrorist are now getting out of reach , they are now working openly .They are not scared of anything.Not even god (allah) .They say they are doing all for Allah but I don't think any of the religion teaches to kill people for nothing (so called people's problem that they are not treated properly ,ya i say they are not ,i m talking about poor muslim families but i don't they would be better happy in pak ,they can be asked those who want to can be taken by T to pak we won't mind but stop this bloood shed stuff we hate it .innocent people dying for nothing!).
As far as i know religion is a way of linking ourselves to god ,But i think in early days it was ok but now we have been divided on the name of religion ,caste ,language, etc .If we meet someone what is the first question we ask - name , surname (name is ok but surname , i tell you its just just to get a glimpse of caste or religion , caste and what not) . some people do even directly ask what religion ,including some of my friends . I think sometimes we are developing , we are growing but not giving time to think what is wrong and what is right .Its just as we are following previous generations ,without editing and thus their shortcomings and limitations do stay . today's world is a global and a connected one then why stay back and stay out of it , get in and live with peace is my thinking . no one is born with religion and its a matter of opinion and choice so keep that word in temple , mosque , or church before coming out and just forget about it in outer world and live and let others live .
I went off my topic wassi i realy do feel irritated when people ask such questions .It makes me question myself where is unity ? what's going on ?
Its high time to realise the aim which with god has send us is not to pray pray and pray ya he sometimes likes his kids talking to him . But wants us to be together . He wants us to live in peace ...
He is sad ......sad for some of his good kids turned bad and his kids are fighting each other ........and fighting.
here is a poem by "Pastor Niemoller ", which suits the attitude of people today also..
"First they came for the communists,
Well i was not a communist -
So i said nothing .
Then they came for Socialist Democrats,
Well , i was not a Socialist Democrats
So i did nothing,
then they came for the trade unionists ,
well i was not a trade unionist.
Then they came for the Jews,
But i was not a Jew - so i did little.
When they came for me ,
There was no one who could stand up for me."
This poem assures me it is not just our present generation's like this but it's been for generations......so please Think and do a bit of positive and good change everyday .its good for the world , for you and for everyone....
© Copyright 2010 Dishita (aditii at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1639691-An-Attitude-change